Received my replacement Z10 from Bell Mobility today. Logged into BlackBerry World (with same BlackBerry Id as used on old phone) and none of the many apps that I purchased seems to be in the Available tab.

How can I redownload the apps I've paid for without buying again?

Thanks.
    08-07-13 12:33 PM
    everything is tied in to your blackberry ID. Just log in to app world with the ID you bought the apps with and you can re-download them (no extra cost).
    08-07-13 12:38 PM
    You may need to update your phone to latest OS if you don't see them available for download. Some Apps aren't available for lower versions of the OS and need to meet the OS requirements.
    08-07-13 12:40 PM
    If you open the BlackBerry World app, click on All > My World > My Apps and Games, then click "Available". That'll give you a list of everything you've downloaded or purchased.

Might not look exactly like that on older OSs, but they're there, as long as you are logged into your account.

"In vino veritas, in aqua sanitas."
    08-07-13 02:08 PM
    yeah, MAKE SURE you associate the new device (PIN) with your BBID e-mail (the same e-mail you used on the last device). This is done by simply signing into BB WOrld with your same e-mail and password tat you used on your old device. THis will then associate your BB World account with your NEW devie PIN.

Then, as posted above, go into app world, get your apps and DL them all.
    08-07-13 02:20 PM
    Go to the My World section and do this

Z10 replaced under warranty - how do I get my BlackBerry World purchased apps-img_20130809.png
    Hit refresh here.

If it doesn't work then go to app world settings and select refresh app world

Z10 replaced under warranty - how do I get my BlackBerry World purchased apps-img_20130810.png
    08-07-13 02:24 PM