Just put my Z10 in for repair for the loudspeaker and headphone jack issues. Gave me a Galaxy S3 as a loaner.

Spent a good portion of the day trying to swipe around android and came to the conclusion that I don't think ill ever use another phone other than a BB10 device.

Typing this out on this phone is so painful. I can't wait for my baby to be fixed and I can get back to enjoying the benefits of BB10.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using CB Forums mobile app
    wincyUt likes this.
    10-02-13 09:07 PM
    I've never been a fan of Android myself. It just doesn't seem to make sense

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 09:09 PM
    Gave your thread a slightly less inflammatory title. No need to give folks an extra reason to flame.

As far as typing goes, I'm not a big fan of the stock keyboard, so I use SwiftKey 3 and Flow, which is a lot better.
    10-02-13 09:10 PM
    Just put my Z10 in for repair for the loudspeaker and headphone jack issues. Gave me a Galaxy S3 as a loaner.

Spent a good portion of the day trying to swipe around android and came to the conclusion that I don't think ill ever use another phone other than a BB10 device.

Typing this out on this phone is so painful. I can't wait for my baby to be fixed and I can get back to enjoying the benefits of BB10.

Hope you get your Z back soon!
    10-02-13 09:11 PM
    Hope you get your Z back soon!
    That, too!
    10-02-13 09:13 PM
    I always try to swipe out of stuff when I try other devices too. Not looking forward to a hone button
    10-02-13 09:18 PM

I felt lost too when I sent in my Z10 for repair (10.1MR update bricked my phone, very strange I know). It's so true that you never know what you have until it's gone.
    Anyways have patience.
    10-03-13 04:13 PM
    I have an Android, and I use gestures. Love em. In somewhat related news: Google acquires gesture technology startup Flutter | Android Central

Touchless gestures might become more mainstream.

OP, hope you get your Z back soon!
    10-03-13 04:17 PM
    I feel your pain OP. It's tough to go back to android after using BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 04:26 PM