Is there somewhere to send my bricked Z10 that, of course, is now out of warranty?

Any idea how long the discount is for a new one through shopBB? I'm not sure I want to buy another one at the moment.

*I've attempted to reload the OS but the phone cannot be detected. I got the blue screen before it bricked
    04-29-14 03:38 AM
    Think it can be revived. When those who know wake up they'll help you out. Don't panic. (Yet). But curious, when you got the blue screen, what did you do next?
    04-29-14 08:04 AM
    You can try reloading an operating system using an autoloader - there are various ones to choose from in the leaks forum. Unless you already tried it that way. If so try a different USB cable and try a different USB port in the computer (ports in the back will be more reliable than those in the front for this).
    04-29-14 08:39 AM
    You can try the autoloaders as suggested - they can be found in the Leak OS subforum. Also, you can try removing the battery, plug in the usb cable and try Link again. Also, again remove battery when trying the autoloader if they initially don't work.

Some stuff I've captured:

Reload OS Software bricked

How to reload the OS on a BlackBerry Z10 or BlackBerry Q10 | CrackBerry.com

How to do a Security Wipe (factory reset) the BlackBerry Z10 | CrackBerry.com

How to reload the OS on a BlackBerry Z10 or BlackBerry Q10 | CrackBerry.com

Knowledge Base Article

KB34045-How to clean reload the BlackBerry 10 OS or BlackBerry PlayBook OS using BlackBerry Link
    04-29-14 09:12 AM
    But curious, when you got the blue screen, what did you do next?
    Either powered off or pulled the battery.
    04-29-14 10:34 AM
    You can try the autoloaders as suggested - they can be found in the Leak OS subforum. Also, you can try removing the battery, plug in the usb cable and try Link again. Also, again remove battery when trying the autoloader if they initially don't work.

I attempted an autoloader I saw in one of the bricked threads, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. (The command window would run then disappear).
    04-29-14 10:37 AM
    Either powered off or pulled the battery.
    NEVER do that with a blue screen. I have had a blue screen attack at least a half dozen times. Just let it restart by itself. I know it's a little late, but...
    04-29-14 10:51 AM
    NEVER do that with a blue screen. I have had a blue screen attack at least a half dozen times. Just let it restart by itself. I know it's a little late, but...
    Ha, yeah a little late. I don't think the LED was lit so not sure it would have restarted? My phone had stopped responding a couple of times already.

Off to see what TMobile can do for me. Or drop it in the toilet.
    04-29-14 11:06 AM

I attempted an autoloader I saw in one of the bricked threads, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. (The command window would run then disappear).
    Open a DOS Window (how depends on the version of Windows): Then navigate to where you placed the Autoloader and type its name and run it.
    04-29-14 11:07 AM
    F2,
    First of all, thanks.

It's been awhile since I've done this type of stuff on the PC... When I click on the autoloader icon, it asks if I want to run (which I do) so once it flashes through the command window, isn't that what it's doing? Running the program?
    04-29-14 12:35 PM
    F2,
    First of all, thanks.

It's been awhile since I've done this type of stuff on the PC... When I click on the autoloader icon, it asks if I want to run (which I do) so once it flashes through the command window, isn't that what it's doing? Running the program?
    Fortunately or UNfortunately, depending on perspective, I have not had to use the Autoloader in about 4 or more months. Meaning - I don't recall all of its in's and out's when run.

BUT, I believe a new Guide on how to use them should be placed in one of the Z10 forums soon. It was going through some final editing. Hopefully, it will make an appearance soon and be helpful.
    04-29-14 04:05 PM
    Fortunately or UNfortunately, depending on perspective, I have not had to use the Autoloader in about 4 or more months. Meaning - I don't recall all of its in's and out's when run.

BUT, I believe a new Guide on how to use them should be placed in one of the Z10 forums soon. It was going through some final editing. Hopefully, it will make an appearance soon and be helpful.
    That would be great even as future reference.
    04-30-14 12:56 AM
    You should only need to connect the phone to the PC and run the autoloader. The DOS window will open and you should see text, "connecting to bootrom". From there it should download and install the OS.

Try right-clicking the autoloader exe file and "run as administrator".
    04-30-14 06:51 AM
    You should only need to connect the phone to the PC and run the autoloader. The DOS window will open and you should see text, "connecting to bootrom". From there it should download and install the OS.

Try right-clicking the autoloader exe file and "run as administrator".
    SteveLawUK, I just tried it. It does the same thing.

I get a replacement. When I wrote this, my claim had been rejected (since I should have requested through my carrier and not the protection plan...whatever). Fortunately, I'm not losing anything too important since I haven't backed it up in awhile. And now I won't have texts that won't delete (hopefully).

Thanks.
    04-30-14 11:28 AM
    Okay so we need to see why the window is closing prematurely.

Go to start and type cmd in the search box and press return ( or start>run for XP or older). That should open a black DOS window.

Leave that open and browse to the autoloader exe file and drag it from Windows Explorer to the DOS window and it's path/name should appear. Press return.

Tell us what it says.
    05-01-14 05:38 AM
    Okay so we need to see why the window is closing prematurely.

Go to start and type cmd in the search box and press return ( or start>run for XP or older). That should open a black DOS window.

Leave that open and browse to the autoloader exe file and drag it from Windows Explorer to the DOS window and it's path/name should appear. Press return.

Tell us what it says.
    Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
    Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\ cfp-3.10.0.47.exe
    RIM Wireless Device Command-Line Programmer Version 3.10.0.47 (Win32) [Oct 31 20
    13 10:38:28]
    Copyright 2012 Research In Motion Limited

Usage: CFP [-u<port>] [-g<GUID>|-ig] [-w<password>|-np]
    [-v<verbosity>]
    [-t<max connect timeout>]
    [-c<max command timeout>]
    [-sp] <command>
    <command> is one of
    HELP [<command>]
    INFO
    FLASHINFO
    DDRINFO
    PMICINFO
    FILEINFO <filename>
    LOAD <filename1> [filename2] [-v] [-p]
    WIPE [-F|-I]
    SAVEFS [-X] <filename>
    CSAVEFS <filename>
    NUKE [-A]
    FRESH
    ERASE <range>
    READ <range> [-A] [-B] <filename>
    CREAD <range> [-A] <filename>
    WRITE <range> [-B] <filename> [<offset>] [-v]
    WRITE <start address> [-B] <filename> [<offset>] [-v]
    HIS
    HOS
    GETHISMODE
    SETHISMODE
    HASHBOOTROM [<bootromfile> [<hwvfile>]]
    USBMS [-i<INFO> | -s<ENABLE> | -c<DISABLE>]
    PATRIOT [-o] <subcommand> [<arguments>]
    GETLOG [filename]

<range> is one of
    <start address>-<end address> (start address < end address)
    <start address>,<length> (length > 0)
    All addresses, lengths, and offsets are expressed in HEX. Also,
    <end address> is the address of the last byte in the range (e.g.
    <length> = <end address> - <start address> + 1)

Verbosity Level:
    -vd Display nothing at all (output disabled)
    -v0 Display nothing other than progress
    -v1 Display errors
    -v2 Display errors and warnings (default)
    -v3 Display procedural steps
    -v4 Display protocol commands
    -v5 Display everything. Lots of chatter!

USB Ports: to use this feature, configuration with USBPortMapper.exe
    is required. Please see 'USBPortMapper.exe HELP' for more information.
    05-01-14 12:06 PM
    That doesn't like right to me. Where did you get that file?

Try the one on here.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=918891

(scroll down the Z10 autoloader)
    05-01-14 12:16 PM
    That doesn't like right to me. Where did you get that file?

Try the one on here.

10.2.1.2947 OS for all except STL100-1 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

(scroll down the Z10 autoloader)
    Somewhere in the forums lol It was late and after work, may have picked something wrong...
    05-01-14 12:25 PM
    Try the other one, let us know.
    05-02-14 04:24 AM
    Try the other one, let us know.
    I will! I need to download a program to unzip it and then try. Will work on it this weekend.
    05-02-14 03:43 PM
    Alright, in the interest of "science", I attempted the autoloader. No go. It is still cannot be detected.
    05-04-14 12:43 PM
    Do you get "connecting to bootroom"? Try holding power button until the phone turns off and then turn it on while still connected and trying to connect. Try plugging the USB cable in a port in the rear of the PC.

My first Z10 had a real problem connecting the first time each time when I played with leaks and it often took a right song and dance.
    05-05-14 03:48 AM
    I did. It didn't power on/off, it just had the red LED. It's gone back to TMo to be fixed or scrapped.
    Thanks for the help.
    05-06-14 02:37 PM
    Just happened again with my new phone. I just stuck it in my pocket, held my breath and checked it after a couple of minutes. LOL I think it might be the charger I used at work since it again happened when I unplugged (or operator, but it's never happened with my other chargers).
    05-07-14 12:54 AM
    Just happened again with my new phone. I just stuck it in my pocket, held my breath and checked it after a couple of minutes. LOL I think it might be the charger I used at work since it again happened when I unplugged (or operator, but it's never happened with my other chargers).
    What kind of a charger are you using at work?
    05-07-14 02:26 AM
27 12