Okay..this is the weirdest thing ever.
    I've had my Z10 ever since it first launched, and I had no problems with battery life until a few months ago when my phone would shut down at 40%. I took it to repair and I got a new battery, problem fixed!

But today I was recharging my Z10 which was at 0% and it was full in..30 minutes! I was so suspicious but I unplugged it anyways and 20 minutes later it dies :-(

I plugged it back and it recharged again at the same speed. What is happening?

Apps not running, wall charger hasn't changed...don't know what's causing this..
    Last edited by dianathisway; 07-18-13 at 05:57 AM.
    07-18-13 05:14 AM
    Okay..this is the weirdest thing ever.
    I've had my Z10 ever since it first launched, and I had no problems with battery life until a few months ago when my phone would shut down at 40%. I took it to repair and I got a new battery, problem fixed!

But today I was recharging my Z10 which was at 0% and it was full in..30 minutes! I was so suspicious but I unplugged it anyways and less 20 minutes later it dies :-(

I plugged it back and it recharged again at the same speed. What is happening?

Apps not running, wall charger hasn't changed...don't know what's causing this..
    that's weird!!!, it might be the battery
    07-18-13 05:19 AM
    that's weird!!!, it might be the battery
    I don't know, but I've had this battery for 2 months or so /:
    07-18-13 05:21 AM
    Was this battery bought at a trusted store? Also how often do you charge it? Do you let it die before charging? The way I understand Lithium batteries is a bettery is only good for a certain number of charges. It does not matter if you plug it in at 95% or 5% that is one charge that you have used. As more charges are used the capacity is shortened as well.
    07-18-13 05:31 AM
    Yeah I got it from a proper repair store..and I charge it probably every night since I'm a heavy user. I always plug it out when it's full.
    07-18-13 05:44 AM
    My BlackBerry Z10 battery began acting oddly the other day during an extremely hot day of weather. I had to pull the battery and reinstall it before the hot to the touch back cover would cool down but the smartphone refused to boot. After a few hours I plugged in to battery charger and later the smartphone was bootable. I'm suspicious that the battery is defective so I'll likely get a replacement from my wireless carrier and let them fight with BlackBerry Support.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    07-18-13 06:10 AM
    Thanks for the advice, but as odd as this whole thing was..the battery started to recharge at normal speed right now. I didn't do any reboot or battery pull, or delete any app. Weird, still going to check with my carrier.
    07-18-13 06:55 AM