hi there, i'm administrator of our blackberry infrastructure and since 4 month we are rolling out the new Z10 with BES10.
    The good news: from 33 devices only 3 with reboot problems, exchange the device -> proplem solved.
    Now the bad news:
    our hole management has the reboot problem. But it is not a device failure, its a design failure. They put the device in there bag, without cover, and sometimes the reboot button's pressed from something more then 3 seconds. They asked me "the device is locked? Why is this button working, i fu..... locked the device?". Maybe a lot of the reboot problems are similar?
    The first big problem, one missed call in management level can cost more money than a hole new MDM solution.
    The second is, they told me, iphone did not have this problem!
    So they bring all there Z10's back to IT. I hope in v. 10.1 i can define the funktion of this useless button! Otherwise i see the apple coming!
    05-06-13 04:28 AM
    The odds of having the button pressed for 3 seconds continously when in a bag is very remote. The odds of this happening more than once is many magnitudes less likely. While it IS possible, this isnt any more or less likely than the button on an iPhone being pressed and turning off.
    05-06-13 07:44 AM