Hi,

I got new Z10 (new with Orange pay as you go), but I'm using it with my T-mobile contract. I guess that should be ok, since the mobile was sold at EE shop. Everything works fine, except the network connection. I registred the blackberry on network, check the APN settings for EE and everything is fine. But when I try to open few pages in browser, the the connection goes from H+ to 3G and stop working (can't even connect phone calls). If the network shows H+ everything is running fine, but as soon as it drops to 3G it stops. I tried to put in the old APN for T-mobile UK, tried all different options (such as 2G & 3G, 3G only, search network manually) and I even restored the factory setting with BB link. And I also tried wipe on the phone itself (once with sim and once only on wi-fi). And I also switched the old bb (BIS) tariff for normal one. I tried my wife's sim card from her iPhone and it has the same issue in Z10. I'm really running out of options here and will be really grateful for any advice?!? I like the phone, even though still missing few things from good old bold, put this bug is really annoying. Thanks for your help.
    04-22-13 02:52 AM
    I had a similar experience, my Z10 disconnected completely from the Telus network last night. I made a phone call at 1030pm by 11pm I could only make emergency calls. I had to bull the battery to get my service back.

On my Z10 somewhere in the GTA.
    04-23-13 05:34 PM
    I got same problem with you with my Z10, it will disconnected from network and not reconnect. I send it to service center 2 times but problem not solve. I try to change new SIM and change operator but not work only way to reconnect network is reboot.

But now I disable data roaming from prompt to off then I can reconnected to network without restart. I'm not sure this can solved this problem permanent but you can try I will keep observe.
    08-13-13 05:20 AM