After two weeks of owning my Z10, the reboot problem started today. I started to use Tapatalk (side loaded) and then two random reboots within 30 mins. I did notice the device has been requesting passwords to couple email accounts, those were setup when I got the phone.
    Any helpful tips guys?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    04-15-13 06:04 PM
    After two weeks of owning my Z10, the reboot problem started today. I started to use Tapatalk (side loaded) and then two random reboots within 30 mins. I did notice the device has been requesting passwords to couple email accounts, those were setup when I got the phone.
    Any helpful tips guys?

The only tip I can give is to read some of the other current threads on this subject. Many people have tried different things to fix the issue, you can read about it there.

Here is a good one, over 400 posts.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=790724

Another. http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=793143

Another http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=792644

Another http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=790720

Posted from my Z10. via CB10
    ovalfastlx likes this.
    04-15-13 06:10 PM
    I experienced the same -- no problem, then suddenly... I had just installed one new app, however. From BBerry app site. I removed and restarts stopped.
    04-15-13 09:17 PM
    I experienced the same -- no problem, then suddenly... I had just installed one new app, however. From BBerry app site. I removed and restarts stopped.
    Are you doing to keep us in suspense or tell CB users what app that was?
    04-15-13 09:39 PM
    Yeah, but one caveat: It may have just had a bad day with my phone and is otherwise just fine. Also, it has a very high rating -- so, may have just been "a thing"..." World Clock".
    04-15-13 09:47 PM
    Yeah, but one caveat: It may have just had a bad day with my phone and is otherwise just fine. Also, it has a very high rating -- so, may have just been "a thing"..." World Clock".
    For the benefit of those who are trying to get to the bottom of it....would it be hard for you to correlate/confirm this...

highly rated apps, and good apps, can have unintentional things like this happen.
    red72 likes this.
    04-15-13 09:52 PM
    Sure. I'll reinstall and report back. Give me till tomorrow morning to be fair.
    04-15-13 10:06 PM
    Haven't had the reboot issue but I am starting to get the password requests for email accounts. Once or twice a day, kind of annoying.
    04-15-13 10:12 PM
    Haven't had the reboot issue but I am starting to get the password requests for email accounts. Once or twice a day, kind of annoying.
    I don't get why it asks for password again and again. Anyone?

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 10:37 PM
    Any helpful tips guys?

Ah...I think I found your problem!

"I started to use Tapatalk (side loaded) and then two random reboots within 30 mins."

If you didn't have any reboots prior to sideloading tapatalk, I'd recommend you uninstall. Just sayin'

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    04-15-13 10:42 PM
    I don't understand why you guys don't use one of the current and active threads on this subject instead of creating a new one.
    There is tons of info In Those threads I posted.
    Creating a new thread will only confuse.

Posted from my Z10. via CB10
    04-16-13 08:41 AM