Can't say as it's ever happened once

I'm old and cranky so be careful
    04-27-13 03:41 PM
    Last night I pulled the SIM card in my phone and ran with 8 active frames for 8 hours. Didn't have a single reboot, (knock on wood). So I determined that it could well be the cut SIM card in my phone. I went to the T-Mobile store today and had my cut SIM replaced with a micro SIM. So far so good. I'm running the latest leak of 10.1 on a STL100-3.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 03:44 PM
    Never had a single reboot that I didn't imitate.

Rogers stl 3
    Made in Mexico 6

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 03:47 PM
    I have actually been wondering this myself. I have only seen one post by Kevin mentioning the reboots in a thread that someone specifically put Kevin's name in the title asking him directly. He said that he has not experienced the random reboots on any of his Z10's, but was going to get a Verizon to see if he had the same issues as being reported, but that was last week.
    Out of site and out of mind.

Sales more important.

Not just Kevin. No one on the CB team has said Jack sh1t about it

A general order must of been given not to put this more out front.

Tim

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    04-27-13 04:48 PM
    Out of site and out of mind.

Sales more important.

Not just Kevin. No one on the CB team has said Jack sh1t about it

A general order must of been given not to put this more out front.

Tim

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    Exactly same thing happened when the bold 9900 bricking over night happened during August - October of 2011. Everyone dismissed it here especially the mods but what can you do its their forum. They probably won't get business if they report negative things.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 05:14 PM
    Well after the wonderful 1 meg update I got (no it was not a deleted app!) my issue with BeWeather snapping shut has been resolved.
    But the rebooting of the phone, on its own seems to be getting worse.
    Two in one day today. Was about once every 1.5 days. Prior Z10 was daily.

Let see, release a phone, let it reboot for thousands of customers. Don't say an offical word about it. Blame Verizon for it and have no fix for it 30 days later.

Add to that, Gee lets release Skype and other apps the Verizon Z10 users can not download and install from BB World.

With BB saying about 1/2 of the Z10 sales are to new customers this CRAP should really impress these new folks.

I do not think any other company could mess something up this bad.

Ooops, forgot about the Playbook.

Tim
    04-28-13 01:21 AM
    Well after the wonderful 1 meg update I got (no it was not a deleted app!) my issue with BeWeather snapping shut has been resolved.
    But the rebooting of the phone, on its own seems to be getting worse.
    Two in one day today. Was about once every 1.5 days. Prior Z10 was daily.

Let see, release a phone, let it reboot for thousands of customers. Don't say an offical word about it. Blame Verizon for it and have no fix for it 30 days later.

Add to that, Gee lets release Skype and other apps the Verizon Z10 users can not download and install from BB World.

With BB saying about 1/2 of the Z10 sales are to new customers this CRAP should really impress these new folks.

I do not think any other company could mess something up this bad.

Ooops, forgot about the Playbook.

Tim
    You come here only to troll? Lol. I got no such problem. Maybe it is the carrier. And no, no one can download official Skype for bbz10 yet. BlackBerry already noticed the reboot problem (once again, which I'm not experiencing). So stop whining dude. Or sell your BlackBerry if you really hate the phone so much.
    04-28-13 01:49 AM
57 123