Basically I just want ask something.. I was using a z10 white previously stl-1 with a friggin 32gb sd card.. and I was using the Os 1941..

So yesterday was a screwed up day where robbers came and robbed my home.. they took everything including my beemer!! That didn't deter me..

Today I bought a new z10.. black now hope it gives me better luck haha.. now my z10 is stl-2.. without sd card of course..

So restore back up.. but all my photos are missing from my sd card.. so I just want to ask

1] when u do a backup.. from link.. it doesn't backup anything from the sd card!??

2] is there anyway if I get a sdcard when I do a backup with link it does a back up of my phone inclusive of my sdcard

I'm wondering if 250usd for my z10 lte version a good buy haha!!.. just bought it off from a phone vendor!..

Total lost was about 350 photos from my sd card and several videos

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 09:36 AM
    No Link doesn't back up the SDCard.

There are a number of ways to protect data you save there. The SDCard can be shared from the Z10 as a network drive. Mount it on the PC and copy files you want. You can also use it as a USB drive by connecting it to a PC with the supplied USB cable.

The best way, in my opinion, is to use Box or DropBox to back up your files. Box will auto sync pictures and videos. There is also a connector for Skydrive. All three cloud solutions (and probably others) can integrate into the BB10 file manager so you can copy files back and forth.
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    03-11-14 09:52 AM
    Thanks.. for the info.. I do use box.. but I notice if I snap 100 pics for example.. box only sometimes manage to pick up about 60 pics.. for some reason.. even after I click sync in box..

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 11:11 AM
    There is a bit of difference in the Os as well. My previous device z10 stl-1 Os 1941 .. when I click on settings and display I don't seem to be able to get the option to change my white balance

However with my new z10 stl-2 there is this option.. obviously when I got this I upgraded the software via ota to 2141

Posted via CB10
    03-14-14 04:48 AM
    I did not realize that I could have the photos on my phone auto sync to my drop box account. How do I enable this please?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
    03-14-14 04:59 AM
    I did not realize that I could have the photos on my phone auto sync to my drop box account. How do I enable this please?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
    Search for "Connect to Dropbox" on your phone.
    03-14-14 05:39 AM