I have been using the Z10 for almost a year. Was a little frustrating the first few months mostly due to BlackBerry Link. I now have acquired a Q10. The hardest part is going back to the smaller screen size. I am asking the Crackberry community, which phone is best? I am thinking the Q20 down the road may be the best of both for I believe it will have a larger screen.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 05:42 PM
    I used a z10 for some weeks and now I use a q10.. imo there is nearly no difference in OS performance and flow. Both run very good. But like u said, it's a little difference to go from a larger screen to a 1:1 ratio small screen. I love the keyboard and the durability of the q10. But I miss the screen of the z10. I'm really looking forward for a bigger screened BlackBerry with physical keyboard.
    03-17-14 05:53 PM
    I can keep both but not sure I want to go back and forth. The Q20 from what I have read seems like the best of both worlds.

The keyboard for the Q10 is great but I can type as fast with the Z10. The best thing about the Q10 is the battery. I have to carry an extra with the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 06:01 PM
    Let's hope that BlackBerry produces the Q20. It's definitely the kind of phone which could help BlackBerry to become competitive among the major players.
    03-17-14 06:09 PM
    Z10 all the way! ; )

Z10 In action here!
    Bfalcon1 likes this.
    03-17-14 07:28 PM
    Let's hope that BlackBerry produces the Q20. It's definitely the kind of phone which could help BlackBerry to become competitive among the major players.
    Hope they produce it? Chen already announced that they are going to. Release date is in the fall.

http://recode.net/2014/02/24/blackbe...wo-new-phones/

BlackBerry Q20 smartphone is an upcoming QWERTY smartphone that merges the power of BlackBerry 10 with the classic BlackBerry design and experience, realized with hard buttons as well as an integrated trackpad. With a new 3.5? touchscreen and keyboard with frets and sculpted keys, the device will feature the familiar workflow and efficiency that BlackBerry fans continue to value in a BlackBerry QWERTY smartphone.
    http://blogs.blackberry.com/2014/02/mwc-2014/

Via The BlackBerry Z10 Experience.
    03-17-14 08:21 PM
    Can't wait for it!
    03-17-14 08:47 PM
    Got my Q10 5 months ago best phone blackberry to date

Posted via WHT Q10
    03-18-14 12:09 AM
    I have been using the Z10 for almost a year. Was a little frustrating the first few months mostly due to BlackBerry Link. I now have acquired a Q10. The hardest part is going back to the smaller screen size. I am asking the Crackberry community, which phone is best? I am thinking the Q20 down the road may be the best of both for I believe it will have a larger screen.

Posted via CB10
    For me, I happily used and recommended the Z10 for over a year. When Koodo dropped the price of the Q5 to $150 outright I bought it as a backup BB10 device. Much to my surprise, I'm now using it as my main phone. The smaller screen hasn't bothered me too much and I absolutely love the better speaker and FM radio in the Q5. (Two features that get very little coverage in reviews but vastly improve the utility to me.) I'm eager to find out if the speaker on the Q10 is as good as the speaker on the Q5. If it is, I'm planning to pick up a used Q10, as I miss the better camera and often used the HDMI out on the Z10.

BlackBerry has done an excellent job of optimizing BBOS10 for the smaller screen. Browsing isn't quite as enjoyable, but otherwise I find the device to be an equal. Interestingly, I think I type faster on the Z10 but enjoy/prefer the physical keyboard. Odd, but there you go.
    03-19-14 07:27 AM
    Before getting my Z10, I have had one Blackberry device of every generation since 2005.
    I never had a full touchscreen device before!

But after all the good reviews according to the Z10 I made the move to get one.
    Having a screen that big was stunning, surfing the web is just awesome and showing/taking pictures too!

Most troubles I had was getting used to the virtual keyboard, I was able to write on my Bolds and Curves blindfolded.
    With the Z10 it took almost some months to write close as fast as I was used to.
    Now about 6 months after having the Z10 I'm totally in love with it!
    The word prediction is awesome, I use "flicking words" a lot, which helps me a lot texting fast.

I also tried the Q10 and felt in love with the hardware keyboard again - but for me personally I prefer having that bigger screen.
    This generation I will stick with the Z10.
    Even I'm good with the battery life of it! -many complain about it, but I get around 10-15 hours with "normal" usage and that's fine for me, because I plug it every night.
    (sure playing Zombies vs. Plants can suck it within 3-4 hours )

For me there is no "better" device with this first generation of OS10.

Find it out for yourself, with testing it out.
    What is more important to you?
    1.) Better batterylife and a physical keyboard? - go with the Q10

2.) Bigger Screen and better multimedia capabilities? -go with the Z10

Performance side: but run on the same chipset - so no difference when it comes to power.

Next geration, I might jump back to the hardware keyboard train with the Q20.
    03-19-14 09:06 AM
    I went from the Z10 to the Q10 at the stary of the month and don't regret it! Don't miss the screen size at all. Keyboard is awesome and in my opinion even though they run the same chipset and everything else I find the Q snappier! Can't wait for the next keyboard BlackBerry coming out!

From the Zed10 to the Q10!
    03-19-14 09:15 AM
    Pretty much sums it up right there ^^^.

I have and use a Q10 as my daily driver, but decided to pop the sim back into my Galaxy Note 3 just for fun....

Let's just say I'll be putting the sim back into the Q10 before I leave for work.

Q10 FTW!
    03-19-14 09:20 AM