Was just browsing the threads problem, I know there's bugs and it will be fix with futur update, some problems remind me of my costumers ,I have a pc business and people call cuz they pc won't work! The pc is fine with no problems, the real problem is who's behind the keyboard....!

Posted via my White Z10
    02-27-13 06:33 AM
    ok?............................................... ...........theres obvious bugs and problems, not everything is down to the user my friend.

Just like the trackpad on my 9800 decides to stop working......that's not my fault.
    02-27-13 06:46 AM
    I know I'm not putting everybody in the same basket, is just some of the threads made me laugh!

Posted via my White Z10
    02-27-13 06:55 AM
    ok?............................................... ...........theres obvious bugs and problems, not everything is down to the user my friend.

Just like the trackpad on my 9800 decides to stop working......that's not my fault.
    Yes, and the person stated that they acknowledged that there were bugs.

I totally agree that a great many of the negatives posted about the z10 seem to be kneejerk posts from people that are just not thinking through the problem they're having. Or they just haven't gone through the tutorials available on the phone via the help app. Heck, I'm guilty of that one myself.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 06:58 AM
    Can't we help out each other in such forums? Obviously the person needing help should have a genuine problem not just a ranting issue
    02-27-13 07:15 AM
    yep.

Amazing how one person's bug/problem is another person's feature. Just a little reading needed.

For instance this morning someone seemed to think there was an issue with his z10 because he tried passwords of "1234" and "0000" for changing his call blocking yet it would not work. Well the help file shows that the call blocking password is user set by default and therefore it was a password he already knows/set and not an issue of the phone not working.

We should still help people though.
    02-27-13 07:22 AM
    There are many technologically challenged people including me I do search the forum before posting though..
    02-27-13 07:27 AM
    And Kevin (your leader) submitted a list of 100 bugs/annoyance to BlackBerry before launch. Those challenged people.

Believe it or not (and you won't) - this is a 1.0 released, buggy, inconsistent and it has nothing to do with the person using it.
    02-27-13 07:32 AM
    I have read so many bugs, problems, quirks ....yaddy yaddy yaddy on here. I have yet to notice one single issue. Seriously, my Z10 is flawless, I have never pulled the battery, restarted it all but twice (once I didn't even have to), my battery life goes all day. I always run out of day before I run out of battery.

I find this device completely addictive to a point that is scares me a little. The Form factor and UI is liquid, and so natural, how anyone could use a Z10 then go to something else is mind boggling to me.

The only complaint I have is I'm still waiting for the Blackberry Travel app .... thats it. Seriously, thats my only complaint...... that and I can't figure out how to send a message in Twitter (but to be fair I don't send messages in Twitter....I just can't figure out how to do it if I was going to LOL)
    02-27-13 07:36 AM
    02-27-13 07:39 AM
    And Kevin (your leader) submitted a list of 100 bugs/annoyance to BlackBerry before launch. Those challenged people.

Believe it or not (and you won't) - this is a 1.0 released, buggy, inconsistent and it has nothing to do with the person using it.
    Yes there are bugs but from reading threads there is also a lot UE (user error) and just plain not knowing how to find a function. A lot of those thread titles are over the top.
    02-27-13 07:41 AM
    Of course there are user errors. Every new UI generates them. And if there isn't an obvious solution, people *assume* that it is a bug.
    And yes, the thread titles are over the top (WORSE FACEBOOK APP EVER)... So ignore them. But to say "I have no problems" is a big disingenuous where there are literally hundreds of documented issues. NOT SHOW STOPPERS. But issues you would face with any 1.0 initial product.
    02-27-13 07:46 AM

Again, the person acknowledged that there were bugs. They did it in the second line of their post. They weren't denying that, or ostraching about the bugs. They were a making what I think is a valid point, albeit futile since there will always be people that will post those kinds of things.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 07:59 AM
    You think it is bad now? Wait until the US launch.
    02-27-13 08:01 AM
    You think it is bad now? Wait until the US launch.
    Agreed. I guess we should be grateful that there's already plenty of practice to be had in answering people's posts politely, and not in a condescending tone.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 08:13 AM
    Was just browsing the threads problem, I know there's bugs and it will be fix with futur update, some problems remind me of my costumers ,I have a pc business and people call cuz they pc won't work! The pc is fine with no problems, the real problem is who's behind the keyboard....!

Posted via my White Z10
    I agree mine had minor issues lol and i probably caused them lol.

My customers are the same "this has stopped working " "Have you changed the battery? " "What it needs Battery's" lol

This is my daily conversion with some customers lol

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 08:20 AM
    Agreed. I guess we should be grateful that there's already plenty of practice to be had in answering people's posts politely, and not in a condescending tone.

Posted via CB10
    Bwahahahaha. Wait until the first "WHY DIDN'T YOU SEARCH THAT'S OLD NEWS" flame to a new user.
    02-27-13 08:23 AM
    yep.

We should still help people though.
    I thought this is what CB was supposed to be about. It used to be.
    When I 1st rolled into CB, it was all about helping. I learned my s*it and was able to help others, as well. Now....it's still a place to go for help, but you're just as likely to get flamed as helped......It's a pretty sad commentary
    nmonbb likes this.
    02-27-13 08:53 AM
    You may be interested to know that the call blocking password issue has also happened to me and I haven't set a password either. It is a network phone issue.
    Last edited by Clive Richardson; 07-23-13 at 03:39 PM. Reason: went to end of stream rather than following the post I was looking at
    07-23-13 03:36 PM