here's a quick answer: You're on AT&T, their service is horrible
    02-13-13 05:33 PM
    My AT&T service is great, if you don't have anything useful to say then don't comment at all.
    jdhooghe, AshDeezy and bbm10z like this.
    02-13-13 05:52 PM
    Amazing looks to be fixed and BBM over mobile works on AT&T!! Everyone needs to do the reload!
    02-13-13 06:13 PM
    Amazing looks to be fixed and BBM over mobile works on AT&T!! Everyone needs to do the reload!
    Ha, the good old "Reload your OS" fix...

Some things never change lol

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-13-13 06:21 PM
    I glad it worked out. I just hope AT&T releases the phone soon.
    02-13-13 06:25 PM
    So did you just do a security wipe
    02-13-13 08:55 PM
    I have the same issue on AT&T on both an unlocked z10 from the launch event and on an unlocked rogers z10. I have done security wipe and doesnt help. Also have no os version
    02-13-13 09:39 PM
    The Reload failed and now the phone is dead. Just a red blinking light. I'm going to keep trying to reload it.
    Please reload using these instructions and let us know if you still have issues. Quoting from: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post7982445

... I prefer these instructions: KB33480-BlackBerry 10 smartphone does not boot and displays a Phone with USB icon after an interrupted Security Wipe

There are also these that people also like: How to reload your BlackBerry 10 smartphone operating system | CrackBerry.com

Both involve essentially the same reload process. The instructions directly from BlackBerry also suggest trying performing an OS reload using BlackBerry Link if the earlier process fails. I second that ...
    02-13-13 10:38 PM
    I have the same issue on AT&T on both an unlocked z10 from the launch event and on an unlocked rogers z10. I have done security wipe and doesnt help. Also have no os version
    If you're already done a Security Wipe, you won't lose anything as a result of a reload. Please perform a reload per my post just above and let us know if you still have issues.

PS: Welcome to CrackBerry Forums! Congrats on being able to get a launch version of the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone.
    02-13-13 10:39 PM
    here is where i am struggling. I dont have an IMEI number to give tech support to change my device ID (it is currently showing 99999999999999). I am a VZ guy so i dont have any IMEI numbers for ATT. I heard on here just to tell them you have a 3/4G blackberry device but that will not work they are saying i need to have an IMEI number. My data service is all jacked up....
    02-15-13 07:22 AM
    Not having any long delays or freezing with my Z10 on AT&T. It does take 3-4 seconds after hitting the TXT Send button for anything to happen, but that is no big deal. Other than that mine runs on AT&T just fine with a simple data plan.
    02-15-13 07:52 AM
    EITHER: What phone did the sim card come out of? Or What phone does ATT show that you have? I think this is where im getting my problems
    02-15-13 08:24 AM
    its att it happens on my 9900 and my android... its their network unfortunately
    02-15-13 08:40 AM
    here is where i am struggling. I dont have an IMEI number to give tech support to change my device ID (it is currently showing 99999999999999). I am a VZ guy so i dont have any IMEI numbers for ATT. I heard on here just to tell them you have a 3/4G blackberry device but that will not work they are saying i need to have an IMEI number. My data service is all jacked up....
    I'm the same and if you do not have this model: Z10STL100-4 then your Z10 will not work on the Verizon network. It's LTE network runs on a different frequency as well so you will not be able to use the other LTE versions on the Big Red's network.
    02-15-13 09:41 AM
    Anyone using one of the Z10s from GSMnation on ATT successfully? I've tried security wiping and then reloading OS with no luck. Had BIS plan for 9810 before switching to Z10. The indicator just shows 4g.
    02-15-13 10:58 AM
    Anyone using one of the Z10s from GSMnation on ATT successfully? I've tried security wiping and then reloading OS with no luck. Had BIS plan for 9810 before switching to Z10. The indicator just shows 4g.
    Have you called them to see if they changed anything to your plan? 4g indicates no data access

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-15-13 02:35 PM
    Some you live right next door to everyone on AT&T? I get great LTE service thank you.
    02-15-13 02:51 PM
    For you to receive LTE speeds on AT&T you will have to switch from the BIS plan you had and get their generic "Smartphone LTE plan" I have a Lumia 900 that I will switch to on my line before i put the sim in my new Z10 when it gets here next week. They will assume that it's the Lumia on the service and thus I will have the LTE service on the Z10. Its really confusing as the IMEI numbers wont show up properly on AT&T yet anyways.
    02-15-13 02:56 PM
    For you to receive LTE speeds on AT&T you will have to switch from the BIS plan you had and get their generic "Smartphone LTE plan" I have a Lumia 900 that I will switch to on my line before i put the sim in my new Z10 when it gets here next week. They will assume that it's the Lumia on the service and thus I will have the LTE service on the Z10. Its really confusing as the IMEI numbers wont show up properly on AT&T yet anyways.
    I think you also have to go and get an LTE provisioned SIM card. It does make a difference - or so the AT&T rep told me when I went from 9700 to GNote and LTE.
    02-15-13 03:05 PM
    Verizon is CDMA, they dont have SIM cards like ATT which is GSM. So you cant use an unlocked GSM device on Verizon's network.
    02-15-13 04:15 PM
    Guess I'll just wait for Verizon to start selling the Z10 at the end of the month. They will have the right SIM card and service plan by then.

Yeah, hoping they get these on the market before March. A guy can cream...
    02-15-13 04:28 PM
    I did a security wipe - nothing. I did an OS load - same issue.

Can you try factory reset, security wipe or OS reload? (I would just jump to a reload.)
    02-15-13 04:33 PM
    I've talked to four different people at AT&T's data department now. All of them say that they can't assign any kind of data plan to my Z10's IMEI and that if they try assigning one to my previous BB's IMEI and then switching to the Z10's it wipes the data plan off automatically. Sucks.

Edit: Gave it one final shot and finally got a guy who was smart enough to get it working. When I asked what he did so I could share the knowledge he just said that an extra valid LTE-enabled IMEI has to be listed on the account so that the data plan can be retained.
    Last edited by corruptblitz; 02-15-13 at 09:04 PM.
    02-15-13 07:59 PM

Edit: Gave it one final shot and finally got a guy who was smart enough to get it working. When I asked what he did so I could share the knowledge he just said that an extra valid LTE-enabled IMEI has to be listed on the account so that the data plan can be retained.
    This sounds exactly right. With AT&T, it's all about who you speak to and how far you get with that specific person. Perseverance pays off. Can you do everyone a huge favor and pull up your account online and post just the data plan details, so that people know what to pursue when trying to resolve this type of issue with AT&T representatives?
    02-15-13 09:08 PM
    Of course. After the guy worked his magic there is now a new section listed on the data plan page called LTE Bundles. In this section there is only one option and it's called 'DataPro 5GB for Smartphone 4G LTE'. It's $50/month, but I would imagine you could get the 3GB version just as easily. This item was definitely not listed before, as I could only see the 'for BlackBerry' data plans.
    Last edited by corruptblitz; 02-15-13 at 09:56 PM. Reason: typo
    b320 likes this.
    02-15-13 09:56 PM
54 123