I used PowerPoint for the first time on z10 today and it's either I'm missing something or they put no effort into it. You can't really edit anything other then the text. No insert picture at least. It the same thing as my old BlackBerry Torch. Will this be updated? This phone is has a business recognition and yet powerpoint doesn't get the job done.....
    04-22-13 11:02 PM
    Then simply go back to iPhone brah.
    04-22-13 11:07 PM
    I make powerpoints for my business and I FEEL SORRY for anyone that has to edit a PP on a phone. Personally if I ever catch myself trying to edit a power points picture on a phone.... I think ill just smash my hand with a hammer and go back to bed. Seriously, why torture myself ?
    grumpyaeroguy and Bobcat665 like this.
    04-22-13 11:08 PM
    I make powerpoints for my business and I FEEL SORRY for anyone that has to edit a PP on a phone. Personally if I ever catch myself trying to edit a power points picture on a phone.... I think ill just smash my hand with a hammer and go back to bed. Seriously, why torture myself ?
    Well I am sorry to hear that editing PowerPoint on a Blackberry is THAT painful.
    Yonas Berhane likes this.
    04-22-13 11:12 PM
    Then simply go back to iPhone brah.
    Iphone is no better for powerpoint
    04-22-13 11:13 PM
    I haven't personally used PPT but I think it's more for viewing PPT presentations rather than creating.

If you were looking for something extraordinary, it probably won't happen. PPT is quite a complex application which you'll most likely be more productive on a desktop than a mobile device. By mobile I mean cell phones, not tablets or phablets.

#postedwithaz10
    Yonas Berhane and trynacu2 like this.
    04-22-13 11:13 PM
    Yeah, I think the idea is to create a PPT on your PC and then use your z10 to present since it will drive a projector.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 11:16 PM
    Well I am sorry to hear that editing PowerPoint on a Blackberry is THAT painful.
    I'm pretty sure motorhead meant you should not be editing a powerpoint on ANY phone. And I totally agree.
    The screen real estate is just not there. Too many features functions animations fonts styles alignments etc to do it on a phone.

No one that wants to make an impressive power point would use anything less than a computer .

Posted via CB10
    Bobcat665 likes this.
    04-22-13 11:34 PM
    Maybe the editing is really for quick last minute changes, not creating a whole PP presentation.
    04-22-13 11:37 PM
    Maybe the editing is really for quick last minute changes, not creating a whole PP presentation.
    My thought as well. I used it once or twice for that purpose anyway, but editing anything else that text would most certainly deserve a full blown paying app, which would probably be a pain to edit anyway because of the screen size.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 11:43 PM