• Z10 is a sure POWER USER Phone.

15 30.61%
  • The Z10 Battery Capacity is Good Enough

18 36.73%
  • The Z10 Battery Capacity Limits the Full Potential Usage of the Device

13 26.53%
  • Battery Drain is Always on my mind.Use good features sparingly

15 30.61%
  • I would buy a Higher Capacity Battery Pack if Released and Sold by BlackBerry as an Accessory

18 36.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    I would consider myself a moderate power user. Yesterday, I pulled the phone off of the charger at 8am. I use email, BBM, twitter, Facebook, participated in the CrackBerry BBM stress test, downloaded screen shots of my game (RuneCryption) running on the Dev C, played Sudoku, RuneCryption, and a few other games, plus was on the CB10 app several times throughout the day. At midnight, I still had 20% battery left.

Attachment 146509

About the only thing I didn't do was make phone calls, but I only average around 5 minutes of calls per month. Al most all of my communications are BBM, email, and texting.

I think the big thing for me was being on wifi most of the day, instead of relying on cell towers. I did try out BlackBerry Maps while out at lunch, and also used Foursquare. But, while in my office, and at home, I rely on wifi. This may cut down on battery use, or at least cut down on power the phone used to search and connect to towers.

Also, BlackBerry has been adding battery enhancements to each OS update. If you are on Verizon, the current OS doesn't have those enhancements yet. There are supposed to be more improvements in the next update as well.

Posted via CB10
    Wow man I envy you. I can barely get 9 hours on my best day. What major settings did you change? Is gesture while unlocked turned off?

Posted via CB10 STL-100-1 Globe PH
    04-03-13 02:10 AM
    I'd buy a bigger battery, though if at all possible I would prefer if it didnt need a new back.... doesnt have to be too much bigger mwh but another hour or two would really help I think.
    04-03-13 02:19 AM
27 12