I am on a verizon z10 which reboots a few times daily but today I woke up and the phone was turned off on teh charger. I did a battery pull and the red light came on but nothing happened. Now the phone is completely dead and wont turn on. The z10 has so many great features but blackberry cant get the phone to do something so basic such as not rebooting or randomly turning off its so sad. Looks like I am heading to Bestbuy to try and get a replacement.
    05-18-13 11:00 AM
    mine reboots too. From what I have heard, they working on it but no time frame which stinks because the phone is great. Can't wait for the OS update. No telling when Verizon will release.
    05-18-13 11:08 AM
    hopefully the replacement works for you. It sucks that so many are having these issues!
    05-18-13 11:09 AM
    any recommendations i can try to get this thing to turn on before I go to a store?
    05-18-13 11:20 AM
    In all honesty, I would let the Best Buy agent try and turn it on. If they can't they should replace without hesitation, but if you go in with it on, they will be reluctant to do much more than say "Sorry."
    05-18-13 11:23 AM
    When the 9850's came out, there were quite a few instances of this happening... put on charger overnight and waking to the red blink of death and not being able to revive the phone. When it happened to mine, VZW sent a replacement without any hassle. The replacement worked fine and I'm still using it until Q10. Frustrating that there's never any "official" cause of these things but they somehow go away with enough replaced units.
    05-18-13 11:53 AM
    yea bestbuy couldnt do anything so they had ot send it in and give me a terrible loaner phone.
    05-18-13 01:01 PM
    The more I see these threads pop up the more it seems that the US user base are the majority suffering from these reboots.
    It's particularly odd to me, I'm yet to see to see this happen to anyone I know here (South Africa) on an STL100-1, surely this must have some kind of relevance.
    Maybe its time to start a thread solely for people who are experiencing reboots to simply post ONLY their Country, Model No, Carrier, OS and Software versions
    So we could better assess who is really being affected and that could provide a bit more insight for troubleshooting?

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    05-18-13 01:38 PM