On my new Z10 when I select the albums button only one of my albums show up but the other 4 albums I have made are inside of that album. Is there any reason this is happening? When I go to my file manager there is clearly 4 different photo albums on my SD card, each album has photos in it yet when i go to view the albums through the picture app on the home screen i only see the one photo album. Though its not the end of the world it is a little frustrating. Anyone else have a simialr issue?
    Thanks, Matt
    02-25-13 03:27 PM
    I cannot understand how it works personally.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 03:28 PM
    Same issue here, they should have done a better job with this, especially being that ours phones are more social than ever. I have personal pictures that I want to keep separated
    04-06-13 02:03 PM
    Anyone here?
    Same problem with me on Z10. I do have 3 albums in the camera folder and moved pictures in them (as described in the Help center) but I can't see any in ALBUMS.
    If someone gets a tip on that issue, would be great

EDIT!
    And of course, sorry about that:
    HELLO should have been ly first post! Happy to be part of this forum and a new crackberry nation member!
    Last edited by kev_InD; 09-04-13 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Presentation
    09-04-13 07:39 AM
    I think something has changed. I'm on a Z10 and OS 10.2.1.

When I open "pictures", I see camera and the albums that I previously created. However, now when I move pictures from camera into an album, they no longer go into these albums but into a folder in "file manager". I can no longer create a new album under pictures either - it creates a folder in file manager.

I'm not sure when this changed, or why they would make the change as it is definitely not an improvement in accessing your photos.
    02-02-14 02:40 PM
    Not sure why but folders in photos are now showing as albums in the pictures app. I had created some folders under camera as a work-around and maybe that did something. I have now moved these folders under photos in filemanager and they show up as albums in the pictures app. The old albums that I could no longer change are gone.
    02-06-14 02:52 PM