I am finding my way around my Z10. I have found a friend rang me with a new mobile number. It is showing in my call log but I cannot find a way to save this to my contacts list. There is no option in the settings list. How do others do it? Help!

I have also found the phone comes with the default setting CALLER WITHHELD when ringing out. This is changed in the phone app settings list. You would think BlackBerry would set it the other way round!!

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 05:15 AM
    In the calls list in the hub, long press the want to add to a contact, that will bring up a menu on the right, add to contacts is one of the options (3rd from the top). You can either add the number to an existing contact or create a new contact.

Regarding your complaint about the caller withheld/display number default. It would seem to me that the better default is to withhold the number, since that is the option that provides the most privacy/confidentiality to the user.
    03-01-14 05:23 AM
    Thanks Hamilton this is where the forum is such a boon. As regards the second point for new user like myself I take your point but I had difficulty finding how to change it. Using the search function told me that it was in the phone app settings list, so I got there in the end. Many thanks.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    03-01-14 05:38 AM
    Thanks Hamilton this is where the forum is such a boon. As regards the second point for new user like myself I take your point but I had difficulty finding how to change it. Using the search function told me that it was in the phone app settings list, so I got there in the end. Many thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Your welcome, I agree that the level of help you get on this forum is excellent. I have been helped many times by more experienced members and always try to pay it forward when I can.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-01-14 04:26 PM