Dear Crackberry friends,

I will be going to Paris soon, from Brazil, and because Europe has the same 4G frequency as Brazil, I would like to buy a white unlocked Z10 (I already own a Black Z10). Does anyone know where in Paris I could just walk in and get one? Sort of like Carphone Warehouse in the U.K?

Thank you so much,

Rick,

In French....now....

Mes chers amis de Crackberry,

Je vais aller � Paris bient�t, du Br�sil, et parce que l'Europe a la m�me fr�quence 4G comme le Br�sil, je voudrais acheter un D�bloqu� Blanc Z10 (je poss�de d�j� un Noir Z10). Est-ce que quelqu'un sait o� � Paris, je ne pouvais tout simplement marcher et obtenir un? Un peu comme Carphone Warehouse au U.K?

Je vous remercie beaucoup,

Rick,
    05-27-13 07:08 PM
    Bem-vindo ao f�rum!

Make sure you check the device you get is a STL-100-2 (compatible with 2600mHz frequencies). Else, you will be stuck with 3G/HSPA+ untill analog TV leaves the 700mHz frequency by 2016!

Someone from france will be along shortly with details where you can ger an unlocked unit (and hopefully with a good price)!
    pkcable likes this.
    05-27-13 07:23 PM
    To find one you can go to phone house shop I think. In the operator shops they will be blocked. In Paris inside you have also some small shops where you can find but they don't have big stock usualy. Don't hesitate to contact me for information.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 03:45 AM