Hey everyone,

Just trying to get a little bit of guidance here. I purchased the Z10 on the very first day it was available in Canada and it is hands down the best phone I have ever owned. Up until this week, it's always been just as fast as the first day I purchased it. I've legitimately never wanted to switch devices, I still don't.

However, recently my phone has been acting up a little on me. Every 5-10 minutes that I am on my phone, everything just freezes and hangs. All I am able to do in this time is swipe out of apps and swipe over to the hub. I can't open, read or receive messages until the device starts working again which usually takes about a minute or two.

Other than basic navigation of the OS/hub, the phone doesn't do anything. Any insight on this issue? I was one Skype with a friend last night and it froze 4 minutes into the conversation due to this.

Let me know, thanks!

Sean
    09-04-15 07:15 AM
    This happened to my phone recently too, and I think some apps were creating such issues such as Inst10 and Facebook.

I updated my software using autoloader, didnt backup anything except contacts using intouchapp, and reinstalled all the apps again.

This bitchy freeze issue has solved now.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 07:34 AM
    I think it may take you forever to troubleshoot this. Have you gone over 2 years without OS reinstall? If so you are definitely in the minority.

If it were me I would save what I needed to save through Link, get myself an Autoloader and blow away the OS on the phone. If you have been getting updates OTA all the time it's just the constant 'installing over top of something else' syndrome that may now be starting to rear it's ugly head... phone freezing etc. causing incompatibilities.

Autoloaders are easy to do, if your not sure just look in the forums.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 07:41 AM