But estimated ship date is 4/3 to 4/15! :-( Would that likely be correct or are they giving worst case scenario? I don't know which would be worse.... Not pre-ordering and AT&T being sold out (I'm a Premier customer so can't pre-order through AT&T) or having to wait until 4/15 and see them available at AT&T!! Any experiences?(The Best Buy Mobile near me has no clue about pre-sales and the closest full Best Buy is over an hour away, so going to store isn't happening.)
    03-13-13 08:43 PM
    I'm in the same situation..its a gamble...I think I'm just going to wait until they arrive at the stores..my plan actually expires March 28th..
    03-13-13 08:49 PM
    Best Buy took awhile to get the Lumia 920's out too. It's why I waiting until they were released in store
    03-13-13 08:53 PM
    That's good to know! Think I'll take my chances that I can find an AT&T store with stock on the 22nd in that case. Thanks!
    03-13-13 11:03 PM
    But estimated ship date is 4/3 to 4/15! :-( Would that likely be correct or are they giving worst case scenario?
    The shipping section on their website says up to 4 weeks but typically 5-7 days. I don't see why you wouldn't get it sooner if your store is only an hour from you. Personally I'd drive to the next state to get this phone ASAP.
    03-13-13 11:43 PM
    I hear you about driving to the next state! But I feel a little concerned going to Best Buy/Radio Shack/etc. as opposed to straight to AT&T, having heard some contract horror stories. When it comes to the 22nd, I'm ready to drive where ever I have to to find an AT&T with stock. (Of course according to the a**hole that works in my local AT&T, only 10 people still use BlackBerry... So I guess I won't have a problem! )
    03-14-13 02:11 PM