Hello all,
    When I plug in my Z10 into an outlet for the night and set my alarm clock the nice red clock face shows a prompt that says "Notifications Off". At first I thought "hey that's awesome, I don't need to manually put it in airplane mode or mute my phone", lo and behold as I am just about to fall asleep I hear an email notification and I am wide awake again. How do I ensure when the prompt "Notifications Off" shows up that I won't hear my phone when I am in bed, and sorry I don't want to have to go into setting and turn off notifications or into Network setting and put it in airplane mode. BB10 is supposed to be easy and effective and when I have my bedtime clock on I'd like it so that I don't hear it for the night.
    Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    08-27-13 08:29 AM
    Hello all,
    When I plug in my Z10 into an outlet for the night and set my alarm clock the nice red clock face shows a prompt that says "Notifications Off". At first I thought "hey that's awesome, I don't need to manually put it in airplane mode or mute my phone", lo and behold as I am just about to fall asleep I hear an email notification and I am wide awake again. How do I ensure when the prompt "Notifications Off" shows up that I won't hear my phone when I am in bed, and sorry I don't want to have to go into setting and turn off notifications or into Network setting and put it in airplane mode. BB10 is supposed to be easy and effective and when I have my bedtime clock on I'd like it so that I don't hear it for the night.
    Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    I have mine set to phone calls only (Setup in the Alarm clock settings), and it will only allow phone calls in, but I don't hear messages coming in, and it works great. It will not put your phone into Airplane mode for you, it is simply a notification silencer. Not sure why yours is allowing message notifications in though.
    08-27-13 08:35 AM
    Go into your notifications settings and double check to make sure you didn't inadvertently muck something up.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 08:43 AM
    Thanks, let's hope I don't get one of those annoying spam phone calls during the night.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 06:40 PM
    Thanks, I've already checked. The notifications settings is pretty basic so it would be pretty hard to mess something up there,
    Cheers though

Posted via CB10
    08-27-13 06:42 PM