My z10 is struck off at blackberry logo screen. It happened after I connected it to the pc. Any idea as how to solve it‽‽‽
    Will something happen if I give it ton service centre after a month and keeping the mobile just like that‽ Service center is very far away from my place so if it will be no problem than tell please.....
    Thank You
    11-04-14 12:12 PM
    Unplug the usb cord. Reboot/restart (see below)

Plug it in again. What's happening? What were you doing when it stalled?

Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    11-04-14 01:44 PM
    Your method is not working. I think the software in the mobile is gone. Can you please tell me how to format it or reload the software‽
    11-04-14 06:57 PM
    Why did you connect to your computer? Any issues before that?

Okay, try connecting to your computer again and run BBLink. There should be an option to reload the OS (you will lose data). If not, try again with the Battery REMOVED and then hook to computer.

If that fails, you can visit The OS Leak subforum and look around for an Autoloader for your OS and the model of z10. Or find a newer OS. Again, try with the battery IN and if that does not work, remove the battery and try again.

There's also a method using Internet Explorer but I don't recall the bb site to visit.
    11-04-14 09:17 PM
    If you have not been able to boot your phone. Try installing a leak. 10.3.1.938 works fine for me.

Power off the phone and disconnect from pc.

Run the autoloader that you previously downloaded.

When it says connect to bootrom. Connect the phone to the pc via USB. And wait till it finishes the installation.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 10:51 PM
    ok i will try... thanks
    11-06-14 04:55 AM
    ok i will try... thanks
    Have you been able to boot your phone???

Posted via CB10
    girinath likes this.
    11-08-14 02:28 PM
    Have you been able to boot your phone???

Posted via CB10
    Nothing worked... I gave it to service center and they told that because of excess charge it short circuited so the motherboard was gone. They charged me 70$ for it. It's now clear. Thanks for recalling it..

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 06:14 AM