Was that with the battery in or out? If you haven't, leave the battery out and try again.

After that I really am out of ideas.
    Sure dude twas with battery out. And thanks indeed for giving these ideas till now.
    07-17-14 08:49 PM
    Im from malaysia, I got same problem like your, just charge ur phone up to 5 - 10minutes, it's gonna be fine

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 11:02 AM
    Vdeepak.

I think you are getting that message since the latest version of BB Link is incompatible with older OS. Make sure you have the right Link program installed compatible with your OS.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 04:42 PM
    Vdeepak.

I think you are getting that message since the latest version of BB Link is incompatible with older OS. Make sure you have the right Link program installed compatible with your OS.

Posted via CB10
    I downloaded the latest version from the blackberry website.

Anyways I got my BB Z10 working perfectly after I got it repaired in the service center.
    They told a reason as my OS got flushed and that I should update my OS through Link only from next time.

Thanks a ton for your replies guys. Feeling happy with Z10 back
    FF22 likes this.
    07-20-14 08:34 PM
    Vdeepak.

Posted via CB10
    I downloaded the latest version from the blackberry website.

Anyways I got my BB Z10 working perfectly after I got it repaired in the service center.
    They told a reason as my OS got flushed and that I should update my OS through Link only from next time.

Thanks a ton for your replies guys. Feeling happy with Z10 back
    07-20-14 08:34 PM
    So I've done all the items here. I was able to get it to boot once unfortunately I didn't plug into a machine to upgrade. when it got to 100% went dead.. ive tried all the steps to get it to boot again with no success. Any suggestion now that I've messed this up?
    07-22-14 08:58 PM
    My phone has gotten stuck twice at the 100% load screen. Pulling the battery and rebooting does not work. The only solution is to remove the battery and then open BlackBerry Link. You should then click reload device software then go from there. This is a pain in the *** but I am chalking it up as a general problem with BlackBerry's first BB10 device.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-14 09:51 PM
32 12