Hey guys,

I bought my BB Z10 a month ago, everything was going till yesterday. On 12th I got an update of 95 MB and I did , the device updated, re-booted up and everything was going fine.

Yesterday my battery got empty and i put it up for charge through USB, and when I tried to boot, it wont. It got stuck at the blue loading screen, the loading wont complete. Sometimes when I re boot , it will get stuck at the blue screen and will keep auto re-booting. Really frustrated.

I dont know whether the battery got a problem likt 'not charging' or the update did a problem. Anyone got a similar problem. Please do help. Thanks in advance
    07-13-14 08:12 PM
    Can you connect to link?

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 08:39 PM
    No dude , it says disconnected. When i try to reload device software, it gets connected and asks me to switch off the device, the LED turns green. Again the device re-boots itself and link gets disconnected.
    07-13-14 08:51 PM
    Remove the Battery and leave it out. Now connect to Link and try again.

Or you can try one of the autoloader.exe files that matches your device. Look in the Leak Subforum. Try with and without battery.

Good luck.

If that fails, if you have a warranty you can call carrier.
    07-13-14 09:11 PM
    And it was update version 10.2.1.2977 of 95 MB.

Can link detect the phone without battery ?

Also am new to this forum, so dont know where this Leak Subforum is, please help me out.
    07-13-14 09:15 PM
    Try this link first

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...3247-a-941429/

or

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...update-941173/

or maybe even this one just to try loading.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...evices-929081/

Or look around in a quick look I did not see the complete loader.
    07-13-14 11:50 PM
    Hey guys,

I bought my BB Z10 a month ago, everything was going till yesterday. On 12th I got an update of 95 MB and I did , the device updated, re-booted up and everything was going fine.

Yesterday my battery got empty and i put it up for charge through USB, and when I tried to boot, it wont. It got stuck at the blue loading screen, the loading wont complete. Sometimes when I re boot , it will get stuck at the blue screen and will keep auto re-booting. Really frustrated.

I dont know whether the battery got a problem likt 'not charging' or the update did a problem. Anyone got a similar problem. Please do help. Thanks in advance
    Probably its the update that messed it up.
    Download the auto loader for OS 10.2.1.3247 (10.2.1.2977) for Z10 STL 100-1 from here : 10.2.1_B3247_Z10-3G.rar - FileFactory
    Connect your device to the PC and run the auto loader.Hope all goes fine.
    07-14-14 12:09 AM
    I'll give the same advice u gave a week ago that worked for a Q10. Take the battery out overnight and pop it back in the next morning. It worked for wife's 9900 and a member here using a Q10. Or 5.

BB Proud
    07-14-14 12:10 AM
    My Z10 died last Thursday. Took it into two places to fix phones and both said it was dead. I get a blinking red light if I hold the power button for ten seconds. I went away for a couple days and when I got home it powered up but only to 100% then it died again. No led, no sign of life... Sucks cause I saved all my contacts to Sim , but the motoG I have now can't seem to find all of them.
    I just want to add that I wanted a z10 or z30 replacement but couldn't find one in all of toronto ... Seriously spent 10 hours driving store to store trying to find one I could buy outright.
    Sent from my XT1034 using CB Forums mobile app
    07-14-14 06:19 PM
    So I have the strangest issue. My phone will not show any activity when plugged in with the battery in. If I remove the battery I get a solid red light once the battery is put back in the light comes off.
    I can hold down on the power and I get the flashing red light and then nothing

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    07-14-14 09:40 PM
    ^^^ your phone is dead like mine. Hold the power button for ten seconds with the battery in and plugged into the computer, you will get a series of red blinking lights.

Sent from my XT1034 using CB Forums mobile app
    07-14-14 09:47 PM
    Hi yes that happens. What's the next step?
    07-14-14 09:53 PM
    Did you try my option above?

BB Proud
    07-14-14 10:29 PM
    Dude..im from malaysia...this is BlackBerry z10...any smartphone will be like this if totally out of battery...the solution is easy....you need to charge your z10 using ORIGINAL 3pin socket and ORIGINAL cable...let it charge at least for 10 minute..i guarantee it will works...for your information...any smartphones cannot totally out of battery..always charge your battery when it say your battery is BELOW 20% of battery..tq

Jack_raze Z10 Malaysia
    07-15-14 05:19 PM
    PLEASE, I NEED URGENT
    HELP. I bought my Z10
    three weeks ago. it came with
    10.2.1.2102 and the network pushed the latest version for me and I upgraded it successfully. Since then,my phone has refused to charge through direct charging again. It ll be indicating charging but won't accept charges. If I use desktop, it runs down
    the battery within 30 minutes and it's very hot. I downgraded it
    to 2 different OSs and it's still the same. It seems all the new OSs cant work with it. People advised me to re-install the 10.2.1.2102 that came with it but I can't find the link to download it.
    PLEASE I NEED DOWNLOAD LINK FOR 10.2.1.2102.
    Thanks for your responses.
    07-15-14 06:23 PM
    PLEASE, I NEED URGENT
    HELP. I bought my Z10
    three weeks ago. it came with
    10.2.1.2102 and the network pushed the latest version for me and I upgraded it successfully. Since then,my phone has refused to charge through direct charging again. It ll be indicating charging but won't accept charges. If I use desktop, it runs down
    the battery within 30 minutes and it's very hot. I downgraded it
    to 2 different OSs and it's still the same. It seems all the new OSs cant work with it. People advised me to re-install the 10.2.1.2102 that came with it but I can't find the link to download it.
    PLEASE I NEED DOWNLOAD LINK FOR 10.2.1.2102.
    Thanks for your responses.
    I THINK that this may be the version you are looking for. The OS and software numbers are always different, so I'm not completely sure. And hopefully, the links still lead to live versions.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...phones-905407/

Good luck.

You could also call your carrier if the phone is acting badly.
    07-15-14 07:28 PM
    I THINK that this may be the version you are looking for. The OS and software numbers are always different, so I'm not completely sure. And hopefully, the links still lead to live versions.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...phones-905407/

Good luck.

You could also call your carrier if the phone is acting badly.
    Thanks indeed. Am grateful but please, how am I sure it's exactly the 10.2.1.2102 that came with it? I have installed many 10.2.1. xxxx but it's still not charging. I really need 10.2.1.2102.
    07-15-14 08:42 PM
    Thanks indeed. Am grateful but please, how am I sure it's exactly the 10.2.1.2102 that came with it? I have installed many 10.2.1. xxxx but it's still not charging. I really need 10.2.1.2102.
    I think that the link is the 2102 but give it a try.

Otherwise call your carrier and complain about the charging. Something might actually be wrong with your phone. I had mine do a very quick discharge about two weeks ago and it was running very hot. I restarted it and that fixed it. But if yours keeps doing it... something might be wrong and an OS will not help, probably.
    07-15-14 09:32 PM
    Hi yes that happens. What's the next step?
    Buy a new phone .. Sorry.

But you may want to get it checked out at a cell phone repair shop before you throw it off the balcony

Posted via CrackBerry App
    07-15-14 10:07 PM
    I think that the link is the 2102 but give it a try.

Otherwise call your carrier and complain about the charging. Something might actually be wrong with your phone. I had mine do a very quick discharge about two weeks ago and it was running very hot. I restarted it and that fixed it. But if yours keeps doing it... something might be wrong and an OS will not help, probably.
    Thanks indeed. I really appreciate your concern. I tried downloading it,it brought out MEGA and it opened the MEGA saying download has started but it didn't download.
    please, what do you mean by "carrier"? Are you referring to my network operator or blackberry office? Can network operator do something about a phone that refuse to charge?
    07-16-14 07:28 AM
    Thanks indeed. I really appreciate your concern. I tried downloading it,it brought out MEGA and it opened the MEGA saying download has started but it didn't download.
    please, what do you mean by "carrier"? Are you referring to my network operator or blackberry office? Can network operator do something about a phone that refuse to charge?
    Contact the network operator or where you puirchased the phone. If you purchased NEW, you should have a one year warranty (maybe longer in some places).
    07-16-14 08:21 PM
    Remove the Battery and leave it out. Now connect to Link and try again.

Or you can try one of the autoloader.exe files that matches your device. Look in the Leak Subforum. Try with and without battery.

Good luck.

If that fails, if you have a warranty you can call carrier.
    I tried connecting with Link after removing the battery. The phone gets connected and goes off and Link shows a message saying "You need to have a device running atleast OS 10 to be able to connect to Link".

Does this mean my OS is gone or what it might be ?
    07-17-14 01:36 AM
    I tried connecting with Link after removing the battery. The phone gets connected and goes off and Link shows a message saying "You need to have a device running atleast OS 10 to be able to connect to Link".

Does this mean my OS is gone or what it might be ?
    There should be an option (near bottom, middle of screen????? Possibly that location) offering to reload the OS. Otherwise, it sounds as if there's an issue.
    07-17-14 08:41 AM
    There should be an option (near bottom, middle of screen????? Possibly that location) offering to reload the OS. Otherwise, it sounds as if there's an issue.
    The option was there to reload the OS. When I clicked, it checked for OS update, then asked me to hold the power button for 10 seconds, after which the device re-booted and LED turned green. It got disconnected automatically and this message displayed in background "You need to have a device running atleast OS 10 to be able to connect to Link"
    07-17-14 08:13 PM
    The option was there to reload the OS. When I clicked, it checked for OS update, then asked me to hold the power button for 10 seconds, after which the device re-booted and LED turned green. It got disconnected automatically and this message displayed in background "You need to have a device running atleast OS 10 to be able to connect to Link"
    Was that with the battery in or out? If you haven't, leave the battery out and try again.

After that I really am out of ideas.
    07-17-14 08:41 PM
32 12