I have been a long standing BlackBerry user from sometime. Owned several of the previous flagship devices.

I have been through it all. Now that I have made a choice to switch finally to all touch screen which I am very much enjoying after all these years. I believe my device does not get the respect.

Yes in the beginning I realise that we had some battery issues, but I tried to find a solution on my end to get rid of what was the problems. That I found. Now it is waiting for the very last update 10.3. I don't think I will need to purchase another unit anytime soon as they made a phone that fulfil my every needs.

I am not on the stylish trend but just getting work done. I hope the only thing I will need is native BlackBerry apps.

Posted via CB10
    boyo66, Jahtruth and assk like this.
    02-09-15 01:19 AM
    It's the Rodney Dangerfield smartphones.

Z10 No Respect-norespect.jpg
    Jrox74 likes this.
    02-09-15 01:52 AM
    I waiting for someone to use the phone to its full extent. I have;

1. Broke the screen twice ($180 CDN)
    2. Infinite Reboot (Cause battery drain, replaced battery $50 CDN)

Like any BlackBerry if your a real crackled you ride with you device. I was in thoughts to purchase the Passport. The reason, is I don't want to pay of the keys or damages. I made a sound choice to go with the screen as I can use the phone even with water on the glass.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 01:59 AM
    I need help with doing something with my z10. I love this phone. It's sleek, pocket sized and does just about everything I want it to. However, I have the CB app, and I love the forums but for some reason I cannot find where I can post pictures in the forums like other people can. Do I have to be in desktop mode? Or am I missing something in the settings? For example...one of my fav forums is "last post wins" other people can post neat pics and I would like to do the same. my version is 10.2.3....
    02-09-15 02:31 AM
    I need help with doing something with my z10. I love this phone. It's sleek, pocket sized and does just about everything I want it to. However, I have the CB app, and I love the forums but for some reason I cannot find where I can post pictures in the forums like other people can. Do I have to be in desktop mode? Or am I missing something in the settings? For example...one of my fav forums is "last post wins" other people can post neat pics and I would like to do the same. my version is 10.2.3....
    Yes, what you should do is minimise the keyboard. When the keyboard has been removed you will see a symbol to attach a picture like this
    Z10 No Respect-img_20150209_023521.png

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 02:36 AM
    It's the Rodney Dangerfield smartphones.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NoRespect.jpg 
Views:	1946 
Size:	12.2 KB 
ID:	332639
    I am star struck Bla1ze responded to my thread. Next an autograph from Kevin. I so want to run into him in Toronto Downtown.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 02:38 AM
    Attachment 332651

Posted via the pure awesomeness of blackberry.
    02-09-15 05:13 AM
    OMG..i did it!!! Thank you soooo much for the tip. What awesome people we have here at Crackberry!!!

02-09-15 05:15 AM
    I have been a long standing BlackBerry user from sometime. Owned several of the previous flagship devices.

I have been through it all. Now that I have made a choice to switch finally to all touch screen which I am very much enjoying after all these years. I believe my device does not get the respect.

Yes in the beginning I realise that we had some battery issues, but I tried to find a solution on my end to get rid of what was the problems. That I found. Now it is waiting for the very last update 10.3. I don't think I will need to purchase another unit anytime soon as they made a phone that fulfil my every needs.

I am not on the stylish trend but just getting work done. I hope the only thing I will need is native BlackBerry apps.

Posted via CB10
    I totally agree the Z10 is a fantastic mobile device, great size and gets the job done.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3175
    02-09-15 05:23 AM
    I'm not sure about the battery issues. It seemed like once I got the upgrade to 10.2.3.... my battery life got longer. I'm not sure if this was the case with others or I just got lucky. My z10 lasts forever and I do a lot of talking and texting, listen to music etc... the battery is not as good as my old 8310 but it has been good so far for an all touch device. it's nice to go for more than a day without having to charge. Friends with galaxies and iphones are amazed at my battery life. I had an S 3 before and it seemed like I had to charge it every 6hrs...which was annoying. I'm so happy this thing gets through a work day and then some. The only thing I'm not totally happy with is Link...it does not function as smooth as with my 8310 back in the day. I have to play with Link a lot to get it working as it should. I've kinda bypassed it now by doing pictures,docs and music over blue tooth and wifi...just saves me hassle. Now if I can just get this Sandisk Wireless SD working with it I'll be in business...I'll have my own personal secure wifi cloud so to speak.

02-09-15 05:55 AM
    I don't know what kind of respect you're looking for. The Z10 was the very first BlackBerry 10 smartphone to be launched, it sure has all the glory it deserves.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    02-09-15 06:32 AM
    I'm a Z10 owner from launch date ,biggest reason I stopped using mine, was the battery issue, I purchased extended life batteries which did at the time give slightly better life, but still not what I really needed, when the Z30 got introduced it was smiles all around, can't beat the battery and the 5 inch screen. but I will say I did enjoy the Z10 when I first got it, that was my first ever full touch device. I gave my original Z10 to a friend which then she sold. But I did purchase a brand new one for myself as a keep sake. I've only opened it to update the OS ,charge the battery and fool around with it once in a while .

On my reliable Z30
    02-09-15 07:10 AM
    Mm, if u Really want some respect u need to install the very Last leaked System and then compare. I was surprised about the change.
    Dont wait for the official.
    PD sorry about my english

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 07:15 AM
    Z10 No Respect-img_20150209_071559.png
    This is.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 07:16 AM
    I loved my Z10 until I lost it. When purchasing a new phone, I had some gripes with the Z and decided to switch to the Q10.

The Z's big problem for me seemed to come from a cheaper build quality; It creaked a lot when I pressed on it. The battery life was atrocious. And it had awful Wifi radio reception.

I never realized how much more efficient I could be with a keyboard. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have these keyboard shortcuts anymore. Wifi radio is much improved as well.
    02-09-15 08:15 AM
    Since this is my 1st BB10 ever bought from my previous Pearl & Curve. I would not upgrade my handset into gigantic Z3,Z30 or maybe Rio.

Z10 is non-qwerty physical button handset with pocket nice size and slim one-hand design. Still love it till the end.

Blackberry prevously famous as pocket secure mobile connection. If screen are big than 4,7inch or maybe 5. I better use my Xperia and Lumia

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 10:02 AM
    Mm, if u Really want some respect u need to install the very Last leaked System and then compare. I was surprised about the change.
    Dont wait for the official.
    PD sorry about my english

Posted via CB10
    I have never tried an a leaked version of any OS for my BlackBerry. I feel comfortable to wait and read all the hype along the way till it is officially released. That is the thrill on my part as a proud BlackBerry fan.

I applauded you for going through that process and probably shared how wonderful it is. But, I am waiting for the release as rumoured for February 2015.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 02:36 PM
    I want to share a story and maybe this will give the reason why my principle on buying a mobile phone out the "fashion trend" and "tech trend". I came from a place where business and being organised can be done in one place. My first every smart phone I got was a Sony Ericsson P910i, that was the phone my eyes waters for a fully functional personal secretary I called it "Oh Mama".

I was able to get 1 year and half out of it till I damaged the screen and where I worked at the time the phone would have be shipped overseas to be replaced and the cost was horrendous. During that time the BlackBerry Curve's where around and everyone had one. I didn't want it till they brought forth the first BlackBerry Bold 9000 baby.

It was the replacement and the image I wanted as a phone on my hand. The Bold series was here to stay. After the 9000, I saw many phones I had thoughts. But I buy a phone under this formula (No phone under 2 years). That time came and I had to make a change. You ask why, it cost me petty money multiple times, constant cleaning at night the inside rolls that gathered up so much mucky dirt. I took pride in the product BlackBerry provided me to purchase. But, it was time to upgrade. I made another wise choice I purchased the BlackBerry 9810, best choice and "Hell Jacked", it to this day is the ultimate BlackBerry Bold I can say was a proud owner. That phone was my everything, I would rather lose my wallet with a few hundreds of dollars than to lose my BlackBerry literally.

We went through another session of multiple fixes, carrier changes, and I still have it right next to me though the infrared track pad stopped working. It is awesome. Now. You asked why I made the change to the touch screen. The new OS, the landscape, and it looks like a phone strictly for getting things done. The phone only thing is the camera might not produce quality like photos I have seen from Apple or Samsung hardware. Bit, speculation is Samsung might have a partnered deal. Then, Google I call them A-holes insured BlackBerry suffers by not allowing us to use their products. That in my opinion had hurt BlackBerry supreme run. Apple was there with many nonsensical apps. But, when Google gave us that slap. We where in a strange place. But, hey I am all BlackBerry (that include are native developers. I dislike android apps and I don't trust them. I rather not have an app which did not go through a rigorous BlackBerry process. This is my company and I got shares in it. BlackBerry was with me since my native land and with me now 7 years in Toronto, Canada. I am here till the company is liquidate by some activist investor.

Till BlackBerry say they will not build another smartphone. I enjoy the rode as the product was built for my needs and many others. So, when I say they don't give the Z10 any respect. It's like, when you purchase a puppy from the pet store. It looks cute and all then you realise it's a tyrant. But you never give him back you rake category and grow with it. You understand it. When it is to old and with proper mind, you purchase a new one with reasonable needs.

But, your entitled to the way you purchase your product. 1 year is cool, be that fashionista, most of you are not in tech creating the some good app. Hence why I give respect to the tech guys using Android.

Posted via CB10
    naveedk likes this.
    02-09-15 03:05 PM
    Not quite sure why we need to give respect to an inanimate object...but hey to each their own I guess.
    02-09-15 04:16 PM