Hi all,
    Need some help here. I finally ditched AT&T Uverse and switched to Charter for internet. The switch seemed to work fine and my Z10 connected fine once all the wrinkles were ironed out but when I woke up this morning, I noticed that my phone was no longer able to connect to the Charter internet. It attempts and then fails. It is still able to connect to my AT&T one just fine (but that will be cancelled later today).

Not sure if anyone out there has seen similar issues but I need to get my phone to connect for when I'm at home because I get poor data reception at home.

All other devices in my household connect just fine -- macbook, linux desktop, two ipads, etc. Just my Z10 won't connect.
    08-14-13 10:33 AM
    Try a reboot of the router and the phone. That usually clears things up for me.
    08-14-13 10:38 AM
    Just to be sure and rule out the router, please reboot it. Also reboot your BB. Hopefully this will fix you up
    08-14-13 10:39 AM
    Also you can try deleting the saved access point via your settings and type it in again.

Usually restarts and re accessing fixes most router problems.
    08-14-13 10:51 AM
    Thanks, all. I'll give the router a reboot when I get home. Was in a hurry this morning so the only thing I had time to do was reboot my device. Will report back after work.
    08-14-13 11:24 AM
    Same problem here- I've rebooted the router, modem, had the ISP send a refresh signal, deleted and re-entered access point passwords, etc, NOTHING has worked. All other devices in my home work fine! Help!

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 07:54 PM
    Sometimes my phone stops connecting to WiFi, what I have to do to get it working again is go to 'Settings', then 'Network Connections', then 'WiFi', then at the very bottom (the black bar menu) click on 'Saved', then from the list of saved networks, click on the one you want to work, which will open up the setting for it, and in the settings, I have to slide the 'Enable Connections' slider back to 'On'.

Why sometimes the 'Enable Connections' sliders goes to 'Off' I have no idea, but it usually happens if my phone is not acting normally, is getting hot and unstable, and perhaps I needed to reboot, or it rebooted itself.
    08-20-13 08:26 PM
    Sometimes my phone stops connecting to WiFi, what I have to do to get it working again is go to 'Settings', then 'Network Connections', then 'WiFi', then at the very bottom (the black bar menu) click on 'Saved', then from the list of saved networks, click on the one you want to work, which will open up the setting for it, and in the settings, I have to slide the 'Enable Connections' slider back to 'On'.

Why sometimes the 'Enable Connections' sliders goes to 'Off' I have no idea, but it usually happens if my phone is not acting normally, is getting hot and unstable, and perhaps I needed to reboot, or it rebooted itself.
    I usually have to go through this once a week, i wonder what triggers the "enable connections" to the off position.
    08-20-13 09:50 PM
    Mine is fine now. We changed isps and I wasn't able to connect until we changed some settings on the router. It still occasionally drops and is unable to auto connect after that.

AT&T STL100-3 10.1.0.4651
    08-20-13 10:24 PM
    Mine's a little different, the slider stays on enabled. It just throws up the message about limited connectivity and switches to Verizon 4G.
    08-21-13 01:05 PM
    Mine's a little different, the slider stays on enabled. It just throws up the message about limited connectivity and switches to Verizon 4G.
    I've seen the limited connectivity many times. Have you changed anything about your internet service lately?
    08-21-13 01:13 PM
    You might need to connect your pc to the router and change the channel, if all your neighbours have their routers on the same channel there will be interference causing disconnection.
    Once I changed mine I have no more disconnections.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 01:45 PM
    Deleted as it was duplicated
    08-21-13 01:49 PM
    Another duplication.
    08-21-13 01:52 PM