Let me clarrify.

I Have been using a Leaked 2.0 o.s.

Since the official release came today. I did a full backup.

Then I downgraded my o.s. so the blackberry link could automatically upgrade to the New o.s.

After the New O.S. installed, I wanted to restore the data from my other apps, etc. However Blackberry link will not restore anything. It gives me the incompatiable software message. Apps like Noted, Lazy list, etc, I have entered a lot of notes and was hoping to still have access to. I hope that helps.
    Playbook? Z10 10.2.0.1443 or what? Come on, give up some info. T-Mobile, Verizon, At&t...who?

Trusted Member
    09-06-13 02:36 AM
    Playbook? Z10 10.2.0.1443 or what? Come on, give up some info. T-Mobile, Verizon, At&t...who?

Trusted Member
    He said he went down from a 10.2.0.1443 leak to the official T-Mobile 10.1.0.4xxx leak released yesterday, though we're assuming he either 1)doesn't realize that he's essentially downgraded, or 2)didn't know that you can't directly restore from a higher OS model.

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 & lovin' it!
    09-06-13 02:50 AM
    Should I get the popcorn out?
    09-06-13 03:49 AM
    Should I get the popcorn out?
    Nah, you've unfortunately missed most of the show already

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 & lovin' it!
    09-06-13 04:17 AM
    OP: really, the fact that you got such great replies that actually referred to your problem is a clear demonstration of the coolness of some of the guys on this forum. I would not have been able to muster that serenity and patience.
    But for chrissakes, could you please learn from the fact that you had to be asked for clarification like 25 times? OS versions, clear description of your problem and what you've done so far. Jeez, if you don't, ppl will stop answering these threads and then we're all in trouble.
    09-06-13 04:40 AM
    OP: really, the fact that you got such great replies that actually referred to your problem is a clear demonstration of the coolness of some of the guys on this forum. I would not have been able to muster that serenity and patience.
    But for chrissakes, could you please learn from the fact that you had to be asked for clarification like 25 times? OS versions, clear description of your problem and what you've done so far. Jeez, if you don't, ppl will stop answering these threads and then we're all in trouble.
    This post is now my signature because I shed a tear from such written brilliance and truth.

PREACH!
    09-07-13 12:36 AM
    This thread just made me

so confused.............

I have no clue what just happened.

And you all thought I was crazy.
    09-07-13 05:05 PM
    No. I had a OS 10.2.0.1443 for the Z10

When I uploaded leak after leak in the past, I would then resore, media, application data, etc.

Now I uploaded the new official version - 10.1.4200

However it will not let me restore anything. So It is like I have to start all over, which is what I am doing unless I hear otherwise. Arghhhh
    Like Kris Simundson said, you can't restore to a lower OS. You can only restore to an OS that matches or is higher. What you can do is install the higher OS again then restore then manually backup your media using a USB cable to the PC and copying your personal folders over. Try copying your data from the reminder app and emailing it to yourself if you need it. Don't worry about the official apps as BBWorld remembers what was downloaded. You can go back and download again as long as the apps work on the lower OS. Good luck. We're hear to help.
    09-07-13 07:32 PM
33 12