All that stuff just sounds like you need more time with it. Everything takes time and practice, but in this case the results will save you time in the end.
    06-29-13 01:31 PM
    swipe down and tap. on 10.1 . still getting the random reboots though only got them after updating to 10.1

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 02:37 PM
    There are a number of copy and paste tricks.

The best is that if you just keep holding your finger down (e.g.: a VERY long press) on the word you want or in the section you want, the selection starts to "Grow".

It will first grow to the entire word, then the whole sentence, then the whole paragraph, etc...

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 02:45 PM
    There are a number of copy and paste tricks.

The best is that if you just keep holding your finger down (e.g.: a VERY long press) on the word you want or in the section you want, the selection starts to "Grow".

It will first grow to the entire word, then the whole sentence, then the whole paragraph, etc...

Posted via CB10
    This doesn't work in every app, but I just tested, and it works in (at least) the browser and in emails.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 02:57 PM
    Love the way u guys are helping him out. Thumbs up people. u guys rock
    IceCold357, bradu1, Hup55 and 1 others like this.
    06-29-13 06:09 PM
    Agreed. Can't tell you how helpful this thread has been so far.

My wife just received her Z10 and is loving it already.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 06:37 PM
    I'm amazed this thread hasn't been hijacked yet. This is what the forums used to be like before it was over ran by those that will remain nameless. So many good helpful people on here. I've never had a question go unanswered. I'm hoping we can get back to more threads like this. Makes me all warm and tingly. laughs!

Posted via CB10
    IceCold357 and sgt_snacks-64 like this.
    06-29-13 07:55 PM
    Okay one more question.

I still have my iPhone 4S and I just use it on Wifi to let me kids play games. Well today I noticed that when someone with an iPhone sends me a text I will receive it on the 4S through imessage. I don't receive that same text on my Z10. Since that text the person is sending me is still going through my phone number shouldn't I receive it on my Z10 also?

I have turned off imessage on my iPhone to see if that helps. I can't afford to miss and texts. Any other suggestions would be great.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 02:32 PM
    Okay one more question.

I still have my iPhone 4S and I just use it on Wifi to let me kids play games. Well today I noticed that when someone with an iPhone sends me a text I will receive it on the 4S through imessage. I don't receive that same text on my Z10. Since that text the person is sending me is still going through my phone number shouldn't I receive it on my Z10 also?

I have turned off imessage on my iPhone to see if that helps. I can't afford to miss and texts. Any other suggestions would be great.

Posted via CB10
    I knew I read it somewhere...
    http://m.crackberry.com/apple-doesnt...ckberry-easily

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    IceCold357 likes this.
    07-01-13 02:45 PM
    I knew I read it somewhere...
    http://m.crackberry.com/apple-doesnt...ckberry-easily

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    Thanks. I'm going to try that right now. I also turned off my imessage to see if that helps.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 02:59 PM
    Of you are top down in a browser you can swipe down from top and press the little text with the name of the site and it will scrol up to top..

Send with my BlackBerry Z10
    07-01-13 03:12 PM
    Of you are top down in a browser you can swipe down from top and press the little text with the name of the site and it will scrol up to top..

Send with my BlackBerry Z10
    That doesn't work for me. I think I need the update to 10.1 in order to have that work. For now I just have to scroll away.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 03:28 PM
    Okay here is one more issue.

Last night I received a text at 10:57. The conversation was open in my Hub still but I never received a notification of a new text within that conversation. It was still displaying the last item typed. I didn't know I had a new text until I clicked on the actual convo and open it up. Any ideas on why this happened. This is not good because it is important that I get texts as soon as they come. Any help would be great.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 08:06 AM
    Okay here is one more issue.

Last night I received a text at 10:57. The conversation was open in my Hub still but I never received a notification of a new text within that conversation. It was still displaying the last item typed. I didn't know I had a new text until I clicked on the actual convo and open it up. Any ideas on why this happened. This is not good because it is important that I get texts as soon as they come. Any help would be great.

Posted via CB10
    I found the exact same thing happened to me when I was on 10.0. What I was Finding when I was swiping up to close the text message it was actually hitting the space bar before closing thinking I was typing. I found this out when I would go back Into the text message it was showing green as if I was in the middle of typing a response. Still happens on the updated OS but now I do get the notification of a new message.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 08:36 AM
    Posting this here for more visibility in case anyone has any advice on issues I am having.

Okay I have had my Z10 for 3 days now and I'm loving it but there are a few things that I am having issues with. (Besides the scrolling to the top if Web pages: No way to fast scroll to top of Web pages)

1. When watching embedded videos they play without going to the full screen. Not sure if there is a setting for that but I have looked with no luck.

2. Copy and Paste seems hard. Maybe I just have to get used to get but it seems like quite a chore to copy and paste.

3. Auto Correct. I don't see a way to "X" out a word that I don't want to be auto corrected. It'a like it gives me no option and I have to keep back spacing to get the word that I want.

4. Blue tooth connection. 3 times today my blue tooth has been connected but when I make a call its not connected. I had to restart the phone in order for it to actually pick up the blue tooth even though it said it was connected. Strange.

5. Random reboots. I'm sure that once AT&T pushes out to the 10.1 update I should be good with that. I have had 4 reboots so far.

6. APPs: Okay I knew BlackBerry was behind on apps but it's worst than I thought. Just a horrible selection if Apps. I will eventually start side loading some Android apps but don't want to do that until I get the new update.

7. Cannot plug and play the Z10 into my USA port in my car radio. It won't pick it up. Just tries to connect to BlackBerry Link. My radio picked up my iPhone so kind of disappointed in that.

8. Oh yeah and the caller ID. I have contacts loaded up but the phone is not picking them up for some reason. For example. I have a contact entered as 912-467-XXXX and when that contact calls it comes in with the country code so the caller ID does not recognize the number and I have to add it to the contact. This is very frustrating.

Posted via CB10

That's all I can think of right now.

I love the Hub. Comes in handy and makes everything so fast. I'm always peeking to see if something can wait.

With my iPhone 4S I couldn't even make it to lunch at work without my battery dying. With my Z10 I can almost make it a whole day at work. I still want to pick up that battery bundle charger though.

I have been taking a lot of flak at work for getting a BlackBerry but once I show them what I can do they are really impressed and change their tune. Most people didn't even know BlackBerry had an "IPhone" type phone. Overall I an very happy with my Z10 and don't regret getting it at all.

Posted via CB10
    1. If u double tap on the video it will go into full screen,

Other than that, all the issues u are having have been solved in 10.1

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 08:38 AM
    I found the exact same thing happened to me when I was on 10.0. What I was Finding when I was swiping up to close the text message it was actually hitting the space bar before closing thinking I was typing. I found this out when I would go back Into the text message it was showing green as if I was in the middle of typing a response. Still happens on the updated OS but now I do get the notification of a new message.

Posted via CB10
    Okay so this could be because I am running 10.0 still. Thanks for the info.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 08:52 AM
    1. If u double tap on the video it will go into full screen,

Other than that, all the issues u are having have been solved in 10.1

Posted via CB10
    Got the video deal working. Thanks for your input.

Sucks I can't get a leak because I am on a iMac so I am forces to wait for AT&T smh.

Posted via CB10
    SubCamp likes this.
    07-08-13 08:54 AM
    If I missed it where someone else posted this sorry.

In the Web browser if you use two fingers to scroll up from the bottom it brings up the keyboard. With that you can use the keyboard shortcuts. T brings you to the top, B to the bottom, Space bar page down etc.. I wish the shortcuts worked in all apps like the CB app but so far it only seems to work in the browser.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 10:00 AM
    If I missed it where someone else posted this sorry.

In the Web browser if you use two fingers to scroll up from the bottom it brings up the keyboard. With that you can use the keyboard shortcuts. T brings you to the top, B to the bottom, Space bar page down etc.. I wish the shortcuts worked in all apps like the CB app but so far it only seems to work in the browser.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks but I have tried this and it doesn't work. Probably because of 10.0.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 11:34 AM
44 12