After using my z10 for about a month...
    I started having some problems since 2 days...

1st problem was in bbm.
    When i was trying to check bbm it started like first time i tried to lunch it...
    It says opening bbm then verifying and those other steps... that wasn't the problem.. the problem is that i found that all personal status have been deleted and all connected apps are disconnected.. plus, all chats have been deleted!

2nd problem is related to bb flip shell..
    U know it has power saving technology.. but when i flip the shell to use the phone the screen stays black but when i close the shell and open it back again directly it works

3rd problem and the most important one..
    All media just disappeared.. at first i thought all my music, videos and pictures in both sd card and device storage were deleted but when i check in file manager they weee there actually!
    They just don't show in media apps!

I got no problem formating the device after copying my data but will backup save my contacts including bbm contacts, remember, password keeper and games data? Like ice age village, beach buggy blitz and other games..

I really need help in this!

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 03:53 PM
    Though mine hasn't had those problems since purchase, I'm led to ask the following:

1. Between purchase and problems, did you download or install any new apps?

2. Has anything happened to the phone since then that could potentially screw it up?

3. Have you considered the possibility that there might (MIGHT) be a defect in the device, prompting recall?
    04-25-13 04:10 PM
    Ofcourse i did download new apps.. but good ones =D like, i don't have any Android apps that brings a bar when u scroll down from the top!

And I'm dealing with the phone carefully!

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 04:17 PM
    If you wipe your device your BBM contacts are stored on the BlackBerry Servers so you should be good that way. I would still do a full backup of the device via Link before you wipe it. for issue #2, if you swipe up on the screen after you open the case does that unlock the device? I think I would do the following:

1. Backup.
    2. remove SD card
    3. wipe device.
    4. finish setup wizard. Ensure bbm is working.
    5. put sd card back in.
    6. open up camera (you should get a prompt to store all media on SD card)

Hope this helps.
    Thanks,
    04-25-13 04:19 PM
    I'd also like to refer that I've suffered from 1st issue many times.. not once!

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 04:44 PM
    I'd also like to refer that I've suffered from 1st issue many times.. not once!

Posted via CB10
    Just the once for me, but only the first issue
    04-25-13 04:54 PM