if i dont have original cable what do i do ?
    10-02-14 01:20 AM
    Try to find a cable with similar length at least.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 10:50 PM
    I think i`ve found a way to solve this problem, and i`m going to share with you.
    1. Try to drain your battery to 0% until it will be shut off completely (Or) Switch off you bbz10 while it is in low battery state (0-5%).
    2. Put out the battery.
    3. Left it without battery for about 10 minutes.
    4. Before you put back the battery press volume + and - buttons and hold it for about 15 seconds while putting battery back (at this time phone must be connected to the WALL CHARGER)
    5. Let it charge until it stops. It can stop on 90% percent (as in my case). Don`t worry just connect it to the USB port of your PC, and after that you will see how it reach 100% in only few minutes. I think it is normally because of battery calibration process. After that use only native blackberry chargers and cables and the calibration will approach to normal.

Hope it will help as well as it helped to my BBZ10.
    Excuse me ! Can you tell me more details about step 4.After put battery in,keep holding two volumes until plug into wall charger ? thanks
    11-16-14 01:04 AM
    Actually for me i try to drain the battery till its completely flat every once a month and charge it 100% overnight then leave it ON for a few hours. I don't seem to have any calibration issues before. It seems a healthy habit for all my other phones as well particularly the iPhone where the battery can't be removed. You'll only need the steps above if your phone consistently goes out at 25% or 20% or whatever digit other than 0%.

Encrypted on my Z10
    11-16-14 04:58 AM
    Excuse me ! Can you tell me more details about step 4.After put battery in,keep holding two volumes until plug into wall charger ? thanks
    Yes

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 05:41 AM
    It's 100% worked..
    12-07-14 09:25 AM
    Hmmm

Posted via CB10
    12-07-14 09:27 AM
    1. Let the battery completely discharge. Say phone shuts down at 50%, try rebootting. Keep rebooting untill its completely dead and fails to start again.
    2. Remove Battery, Sim Card and Memory card from the phone. If you have a Volt Meter check the battery status. IF it shows close to 3.1 to 3.3V then we can be assured the lowest levels of battery is reached as Lithium Batteries Never gets completely empty. Even if you dont have a voltmeter there is no issue.
    3. Leave battery outside the phone for an hour atleast.
    4. After an hour or so reinsert the battery inside the phone and Hold power button for 2 minutes atleast.
    5. Holding the power button make sure the reserve battery inside the phone also gets drained out.
    6. Now plug the charger to the phone. Note the charge % when phone switches on. If its close to 0-15% , you can continue with the charge. If its more than 15%, then you have to remove charger and repeat steps 1 to 5 again. Proceed to step 7 only if first glimpse of charge % is between 0-15% after phone powers on.

7. Let the phone gets charged to 100% . (Better if you dont use the phone during this period)
    8. Now leave the phone in charging for another 3 hours. (It will assure that maximum Battery Volts is recorded properly by the OS)
    9. Thats it. Your problem will be solved and phone will start working properly.
    12-16-14 11:58 PM
    The steps in original post will break your phone - 100% guaranteed. If you followed you are now having battery issue.
    12-18-14 09:36 PM
    The steps in original post will break your phone - 100% guaranteed. If you followed you are now having battery issue.
    how come u say that ???

Posted via CB10
    12-19-14 01:06 AM
    Hello all, it's 2015 and I'm still facing the z10 battery meter issue on OS 10.3.2.2639...
    I found this tread and could really do with some kind help with advice to my questions.
    1) What is the purpose of plugging in the phone to PC/laptop via USB without the battery inserted?
    2) Related to question 1. During the 30 mins when the phone (without battery) is connected to PC/laptop via USB, do we expect the phone to power up? Mine showed a battery warning sign initially and stayed shutdown throughout, so I am really curious about this step.
    Many thanks in advance!
    10-20-15 06:30 AM
    Hello all, it's 2015 and I'm still facing the z10 battery meter issue on OS 10.3.2.2639...
    I found this tread and could really do with some kind help with advice to my questions.
    1) What is the purpose of plugging in the phone to PC/laptop via USB without the battery inserted?
    2) Related to question 1. During the 30 mins when the phone (without battery) is connected to PC/laptop via USB, do we expect the phone to power up? Mine showed a battery warning sign initially and stayed shutdown throughout, so I am really curious about this step.
    Many thanks in advance!
    yes thats should be normal, i have tried it and it worked, i was having misreading battery issues in my new z10
    i see its working fine now
    12-30-15 11:04 PM
37 12