Has anyone found any Network Utility apps for the Z10? I've been looking for a while, but have not had any luck. What I'm really looking for is something similar to Fing by Outlook Software. Currently it's only available for Android. I ported the Fing .apk to a .bar file hoping that it would work on the Z10. Although it seems to somewhat work after I sideloaded it (launches and features are accessible), it does not work the same as on an Android device due to BlackBerry's more secure OS and current API restriction. Hopefully this will change soon.
    I've tried "Network Monitor" on BlackBerry World, but it's very limited in features and doesn't meet my needs.

Any ideas?
    04-28-13 09:01 PM
    Did some digging and could not find anything. Have you tried contacting the fing developer?
    04-28-13 09:11 PM
    I haven't found much of anything either, sadly.

I have a telnet app, an SSH app, some IP subnet calculators, that's about it I'm afraid.

I agree that it shouldn't be difficult to port some android network utilities to BB10, though I have seen evidence that sometimes Android apps on the Z10 have network connectivity issues.
    04-28-13 10:37 PM