What we currently have is just silent for notification but unless you manually lower the volume, it would make sounds if you were to run a game or an app! It's not that big of a deal but at the same time its inconvenient!

Also, I noticed with Skype, even if the volume is down, it still makes the sign in/sign out sound! Of course, its the leak version but I doubt it will be fixed in the release!
    04-30-13 10:38 AM
    Mine seems to be silent. I never use sounds, and only use the RED led...
    04-30-13 11:34 AM
    I didn't have the problem until I loaded the leaked OS. Was using Skype on. 82 release and it was fine. But on the leaked OS, yea it cannot shut itself up. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 11:40 AM
    What we currently have is just silent for notification but unless you manually lower the volume, it would make sounds if you were to run a game or an app! It's not that big of a deal but at the same time its inconvenient!

Also, I noticed with Skype, even if the volume is down, it still makes the sign in/sign out sound! Of course, its the leak version but I doubt it will be fixed in the release!
    You can always just keep media at silent and than when you need it, turn it up
    04-30-13 11:41 AM
    You can always just keep media at silent and than when you need it, turn it up
    I know the work around it, I am just saying if we had the option that would silent everything, it would be much better. Like why would someone silent their notifications but not app sounds :S

Dunno what Blackberry was thinking ahah

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 12:06 PM