Hey everyone. Been using the Z10 since last week and noticed a few quirks I'm hoping someone can help with.

1) if I pause or stop music, I've noticed that the music player won't remember the location I stopped the podcast at. This worked flawlessly on my Torch but not now. Any ideas? Frustrating if it's a length podcast.

2) no ability to list all tracks in the music player. If u have an array of songs that don't belong to the same artist or album how do u list them all? Again I remember this feature but it seems to have been lost.

3) I'm a part of a few bbm and what's app groups where some pics are occasionally sent that may not be appropriate. I've notice in active tile mode the app will sometimes show those which isn't always appropriate. Anybody know a folder on the device which isn't scanned automatically? I've tried moving the pics around on the sd card and device and it seems they auto get added.

Thanks!
    02-15-13 01:13 PM
    - Same with most devices. You can pause it, and it will remember. Stop it, and it'll restart the video next to you press play.
    - There isn't one list of all tracks?
    - Sadly, I think in BB10 they chose not to keep the hidden folders ability.
    02-15-13 04:00 PM
    To look at the upcoming songs while listening to your music just click in the middle where the album artwork is, then it'll show you the upcoming songs.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-15-13 05:15 PM
    I also miss being able to delete songs from my card as i go. I often just add albums from files on the computer and could delete songs as i listen, (if i didn't like them or intros and outros)on shuffle. Now i will have to remember the song and go and delete it later... i guess! seems like a bit of a hassle to me. Sadly missing a few key options from other native apps as well. Hope to see some of these fixed up in an update soon.
    02-15-13 05:26 PM