2 weeks ago my Z10 fell from my bed, which is unusually high, cracking the screen on the hard floor. I was upset so upset I couldn't think straight. I checked online and both the Z10 and Q10 were too much outright.
    I went ahead and purchased the Moto X a phone that everywhere I read during research says its an amazing phone, with a great price $350 off contract. The best Google experience is what I heard the most.
    I must say I am losing my mind. The first few days I couldn't stop trying to swipe out of apps, which just opens Google Now and pisses me off. I want to swipe back in twitter, and I miss my hub deeply. I wont even start on the useless apps I have to setup just to use my phone or exit out of because the phone opens them on its own.
    I must say that with all of the apps and all of the gimmicks I would trade this phone for a BB10 phone any day. Even as I type this on the keyboard, which doesn't allow me to flick the words I want into my messages, I grow frustrated. The keys are too close and not well distributed and even with this third-party app I can't get them close to the setup on my Z10. The screens are the same size by the way.
    So I want to go on record and say if this is the best Google has to offer, I think they need to do some work or bite off some ideas from BB. On the other side BB should release a keyboard app and browser (which I didn't mention, but hate) for android. If anyone wants a Moto X I will trade you for any Blackberry 10 device on the Verizon network. Anyone want to trade or have any ideas on how to get a marked down price on a Z10 OR Q10 on Verizon?

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    02-05-14 04:32 PM
    haha if it was on AT&T I would consider it. Have you checked in the market place, you may dind something there.
    02-05-14 04:47 PM
    Well all is not lost if you still have your cracked Z10. Superfly_FR posted a how to on buying and replacing your z10 screen.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...myself-896629/

You can always fix up your Z10 and send back/sell the MotoX or keep it around as a secondary device.
    02-05-14 04:47 PM
    I will check that out.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    02-05-14 04:49 PM
    So last week I sold my Moto X and bought a Z10 from overstock on Ebay, it's basically brand new. I went with the black one this time which feels so much better than the white in my opinion. The soft touch finish feels much more premium. I am so happy I did.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 02:43 PM
    Great story with an happy end :-) I use a Z10 from my company (without SIM) and a private Windows Phone (7.8). After a very short time I was so frustrated using my WP. Their are so many extra goodies on the Z10 I love and never want to miss anymore like the HUB, BlackBerry flow, the keyboard, the HDMI port, BBM natural sound, the file manager, time shift camera, easy work access... My new private phone will be a Z30 :-D

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 03:04 PM