With the highest # of posts here on CrackBerry for BB10, it's hard to believe that the Z10 was written off a year ago as a failed phone for BlackBerry's new OS. The Z30 is 1 yr old and 5x less posts. Are the # posts from increased sales of Z10's with cut rate prices after the writedown? If so, then may also suggest or confirm the initial poor marketing strategy that was used for the Z10 & Q10, and key apps inavailablity. The Passport is looking like a winner based on good post count so early after release.

I'm still going strong with my Z10, picked up 6 weeks after the initial release. BB10 is now without question a solid & stable OS; also able to run many android apps makes it a top OS, imo. The recent small OS update included support for 64 gb SD cards, yet I have had one working since day one (got that tip right here from CrackBerry). Only real issue has been inconsistent battery performance, some days good and others poor with the same apps running. A charger at home, the office, and for the car takes care of that.

Z10 Most Popular by Post Count?-bb10_crackberryposts.jpg
    11-10-14 02:52 PM
    I believe most of that is confused people posting stuff that would rather go into General Discussion/BB10 OS/some other subforum. From what I've seen.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-14 02:55 PM
    it's hard to believe that the Z10 was written off a year ago
    I agree. My spousal unit has the Note 2 but I prefer the Z10 size. One handed use is easy. Fits nicely in my pocket. I think is it a nice compromise between screen size and ergonomics. My two fav phones were small (BB 9650 and Palm Pre). I am shocked there are no plans to continue it. That said, I hope to purchase a Classic in the next two months.
    11-12-14 10:25 AM