Hello everyone, I recently bought my Z10 devices and did a security wipe which eventually crashed my phone. I could only get the phone working again after running the Dev Alpha software on the phone. After complete installation of the Dev Alpha, i connected my devices to my computer and did an online software update which installed Version10.0.9.2372 OS. Now i cannot find media card when i try to change my ringtone from the usual Z10 ringtone to a personalized ringtone, although i can play the songs from my music player as well as videos i have on the media card and also can view pictures saved on it as well. I tried upgrading the OS yet again but it keeps telling me i have the current version of OS. Can anyone tell me what to do to be able to set a personalized ringtone.

Thanks,
    Tim.
    03-04-13 10:33 AM
    I would do a security wipe
    reloading with the dev alpha was a dumb idea no offence as it does not have a media card slot
    03-11-13 12:27 PM
    @Fubaz, thanks for your response and no offence taking but right now, what can i do to get my phone properly working again. I noticed the BBM video call isn't available anymore. Any suggestions. The mistake has been done already, i just need to rectify the issue now.
    Thanks
    03-17-13 07:31 AM
    Fixed it.........................My Z10 is back and fully working well. Thanks to an OS update i did.
    04-02-13 02:26 AM