I honestly thought Thorsten was being ridiculous when he kept talking about the one handed typing, but it was very accurate. I pretty much only type with one hand now. In fact, my keyboard has adapted to my right hand so much that it sometimes misreads my typing if I do use a 2nd hand.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 07:18 AM
    Changing the clich� to "busier than a one handed typist". Lol
    04-10-13 07:23 AM
    I totally agree. I never thought I would give up a qwerty and I did and I'm not going to trade my Z10 for a Q10.

This is the first and only touch keyboard I have ever been able to use.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 07:31 AM
    I usually flip between one handed typing and 2 handed typing ie when im out and about, i usually use one hand to type and when im at home then ill use 2 hands to type.

Either way it works well the z10 keyboard, its just so intuitive the keyboard and probably the best touchscreen keyboard ive ever used. Cant stand typing on my S3 when i was using it and my moms iphone5, again hate typing on it as i find it a chore. The z10 keyboard is an absolute breeze to use...hardly make any mistakes now and im much more faster typing on it than i was on my 9900.
    04-10-13 07:35 AM
    I usually flip between one handed typing and 2 handed typing ie when im out and about, i usually use one hand to type and when im at home then ill use 2 hands to type.

Either way it works well the z10 keyboard, its just so intuitive the keyboard and probably the best touchscreen keyboard ive ever used. Cant stand typing on my S3 when i was using it and my moms iphone5, again hate typing on it as i find it a chore. The z10 keyboard is an absolute breeze to use...hardly make any mistakes now and im much more faster typing on it than i was on my 9900.
    Not only is it a breeze to use, but it is actually fun to flip the words up to the screen!

Posted via CB10
    Spawn12 likes this.
    04-10-13 07:37 AM
    Yep i do like the flick typing part of the keyboard, makes it much more fun to use.
    04-10-13 07:38 AM