I have set up my z10 to be my main phone. My second phone is classic and now my third is what used to be my main, xiaomi redmi 5, android phone.
    So far (since 2 days ago), it works. Z10 is for calls, viber and whatsapp, classic is for work mail and private number and xiaomi is for everything else, that cannot be done or is hard to do efficiently on bb10. Games, youtube, browsing, navigation, gmail, instagram, ebay and other apps that are more-less always connected. That stuff I mostly use at home, so I have no distractions at work, although I still carry two phones all the time, z10 and classic.
    So far, this combination works.

To be honest, I needed some change. And bb10 is pure pleasure to use. No distractions, only needed stuff. And, btw, keyboard on my classic is still the best. Excellent!!! That's why I have work and private mail only on classic. I can talk on z10 and send/receive mails on classic.

Posted via CB10
    ppeters914 and Rico4you like this.
    06-19-20 01:04 PM
    Yeah, I accessed my Z10 the other day for the first time in months. Reminded me of how smooth the flow.
    06-19-20 01:22 PM
    For me, 2 phones would be an irritant, 3 a death sentence. my Z10 handles two MAS email accounts and previously a 3rd, Gmail, with no hiccups. Browser, synced calendars, synced contacts, WhatsApp, Audible, Netflix, Music, some Navigation, the whole thing frankly, flawlessly. CrackBerry! Admittedly browser is slow. Some apks are elderly. Ebay, PayPal, some others are managed by using Web not apk. But all things considered, at 7+ years old, an absolute cracker. I've tried Android, absolutely horrible, and watch the whole of my family / social / work circle use the Apple thing. gate hate hate it and so do quite a lot of them??!!
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    06-19-20 04:38 PM
    Although they have same specs inside, classic is much quicker (faster) than z10. I have several same apps, and all work a lot snappier on classic.
    For example, bbtube, new youtube app. On classic, it takes 5-10 seconds to start the video, but on z10 it is 10-20 seconds. Also, browsing is a lot faster on classic than on z10.
    So, bb10 is not so optimized for bigger screen?!

Posted via CB10
    06-21-20 03:09 PM
    Although they have same specs inside, classic is much quicker (faster) than z10. I have several same apps, and all work a lot snappier on classic.
    For example, bbtube, new youtube app. On classic, it takes 5-10 seconds to start the video, but on z10 it is 10-20 seconds. Also, browsing is a lot faster on classic than on z10.
    So, bb10 is not so optimized for bigger screen?!

Posted via CB10
    That really shouldn't be happening. Maybe it's time to do a clean install on your Z10. There might be a slight difference with regards to a smaller screen, but not that much.

I also have both devices, and I don't see that much of a difference.
    06-21-20 03:33 PM
    That really shouldn't be happening. Maybe it's time to do a clean install on your Z10. There might be a slight difference with regards to a smaller screen, but not that much.

I also have both devices, and I don't see that much of a difference.
    Right. The Q5 is probably the slowest of the BB10 phones, the Passport the fastest. All the others should be comparable in terms of performance.
    06-21-20 03:40 PM
    How does bbtube work for you? On mu classic, between 5 and 10 seconds to start a video, in contrast to my android phone which is under 1 second, so, almost instant. But on z10, it rarely starts under video under 10 seconds... and trying to play another video while current is still playing, it takes on average 15-20 seconds.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-20 03:47 PM