Really love my Z10. I got a WhatsApp message from a friend in Turkey while driving thru rural Saskatchewan. He provided a link to a YouTube video about the protests over there. I pulled over and, in the middle of the bald-assed prairie, was able to enjoy a seamless, stutter-free viewing of the video. Nice clear picture in spite of the bright sunlight (take that, S3 & S4). All this while BlackBerry Maps was keeping me on the right road (take that iPhone maps). And no, not one random reboot since February.

This is a rock solid device and I highly recommend it.

Posted via CB10
    mnc76, R Field, ATMJOE and 6 others like this.
    06-07-13 10:16 AM
    I love it too! There's so much negativity on CB! The only problems I ever had with my Z were battery issues which was fixed by the official 10.1 update and search not working in BBW and problems with linking contacts but they sorted themselves out. It's funny how no one else has replied... I think most people only come here to complain tbh... its really nice to see another happy camper

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 10:57 AM
    I love it too! There's so much negativity on CB!
    Here on CB, theres three type of complainers/negative posters...

1. The BB enthusiast that wants BB to succeed.
    2. The troll.
    3. The negative Nancy. No matter the positives, they'll always sniff out a negative.

As for me...I'm really enjoying my Z. Though I'm stranded on the 10.0 island and I experience the reboots, the features and capabilities keeps me sane. I fall under category 1. I have my complaints and negatives but they are legitimate and not minuet.

Keep sharing the love.
    cman5 likes this.
    06-07-13 11:11 AM
    I owned Z10 for over 4 months now, since day one in Canada. It is rock solid, no glitches of any kind. It works as advertised and I am now addicted to it. PlayBook is neglected and is collecting dust till it gets BB10.
    Love my Z10! Thank you BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    cman5 likes this.
    06-07-13 11:36 AM
    You pulled over to watch a video of a protest in Turkey? Couldn't wait until you got home?
    06-07-13 11:45 AM
    I love the Z also. So glad I didn't succumb to the iPhone like the masses did.
    06-07-13 11:55 AM
    You pulled over to watch a video of a protest in Turkey? Couldn't wait until you got home?
    You would of thought one would have waited till they got home.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 12:01 PM
    You make it sound like only the Z10 can watch a YouTube video and use maps applications on a vibrant screen. Right....

I mean, the Q10 can as well!

Posted via CB10
    angieberry10 likes this.
    06-07-13 12:03 PM
    The more I use it,the more I love it. Doesnt matter a z10 or a q10,its all about bb10. I loved playing around with a S4 and Iphone5. Because I knew I would return to my Blackberry.
    My girlfriend has a xperia z. When I pick it up I keep swiping up and Google makes its entrance.WTF?!!?! I tell her she should buy a Blackberry,she replies with; buy me one!!
    I tell her,use your android,when a new BlackBerry is out,I will buy that and you can have my z10. I am a selfish *******

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 12:03 PM
    It has the best reception...... that's the point he's trying to make

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 12:06 PM
    I'm not a fan of Saskatchewan, so no way in heck would I be pulling over to view a video on my phone, unless the video was providing instructions on how to get out of Saskatchewan faster.
    06-07-13 12:10 PM
    I'm not a fan of Saskatchewan, so no way in heck would I be pulling over to view a video on my phone, unless the video was providing instructions on how to get out of Saskatchewan faster.
    It's simple, drive straight and fast. You'll get out. Even an American muscle car can do it - no worries about turns.
    06-07-13 12:20 PM
    Well, we just got home from a holiday in Turkey less than 2 weeks ago and some of our Turkish friends have been tweeting about the troubles in Istanbul... and it has made for some really fascinating/horrifying reading/watching particularly cuz we were just there. So yeah I pulled over. Couldn't wait till I got home. Plus WHY NOT... we can watch HD streaming video in the boonies outside of Bohunk Saskatchewan, Plus it made for a break from driving in a monotonous straight line for hours.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 12:52 PM
    I am really happy with mine as well. And my wife is with hers. Something we use a lot is BBM Video. Never thought I would but:

1) it sounds so much better than cellular calls.
    2) it is actually kind of nice to see each other when we talk and are catching up on the day's events.

But the device is great in a lot of ways. Just hoping Verizon pushes out 10.1 some time here.
    06-07-13 12:59 PM