Hi.
    I have a BlackBerry Z10 on Vodacom (South Africa).
    I have the newest OS available in my country 10.0.10.82

I have set up my phone to sync my e-mail, contacts, calendar and tasks with my Exchange server at work. Everything works perfectly, and then randomly after a while, it drops the sync and gives me a Hub Notification saying that I need to re-verify my account details. I do this, then it works again for 2 minutes, and then drops the sync again. If I verify it again afterwards then it works for a day or so. I have done a full security wipe on my phone, and reset it up from scratch, with the same behaviour, I also have a spare Z10 at home which I tried the same on, and it had the same symptoms.

Has anyone else experienced this, and does anyone know what might cause this?
    If I set up the same account on a Samsung Galaxy and an iPhone, and it works flawlessly.
    03-07-13 07:19 AM
    I've noticed the same problem but thought it might have been due to a recent Exchange server upgrade here. I'd be curious as to any resolution you may uncover here.
    03-07-13 09:26 AM
    I also get it once in a while but what annoys me more is that everytime it loses sync connection it loses all my contacts. If I turn off the contact sync it also loses my contacts. When the sync becomes active again, I need to link all my contacts again. What can I do to not lose my contacts and links?
    03-18-13 05:25 AM