Hi All,
    I got my Z10 on March 22nd (AT&T) and having lots of fun with it and learning what it can do.
    But one little problem I have been having for the past week is that two of my email accounts (comcast.net and my active sync work email), they will lose sync to my Z10, but my gmail account hasn't lost sync at all.
    I will get an notification that reads "Your account is no longer synchronized with your device. Check that your account settings are correct."
    All I have to do is re-enter the passwords and it works, but then later on in the day it will happen again.
    Does anyone know what is going on?
    thanks in advance.
    /quadcells
    04-02-13 12:32 PM
    Good Days,
    I have the same problem and i saw your post while seeking for a solution on the web.
    Frankly speaking it is not a little problem and it affects my business very much.
    I bought my Z10 almost 1 month ago, at the beginin it worked very well but this problem started approx. 1 week before.
    Althought, i didnt change any informaiton about my settings.

I called my GSM service supplier, they said it is not related with them.
    I called my mail service supplier, they asid it is not related with them either.

i hope some body will find a solution for this very soon.
    04-02-13 01:01 PM
    Just happened to me on my personal Comcast account. Just popped up asking for my password after working fine all day. Re-entered my password, the phone verified it and I immediately received two emails.
    04-02-13 09:30 PM
    I setup my e mail again but this time it is IMAP and it works correctly.

Nightmare is over, i hope it works for you again.
    04-03-13 12:32 PM
    I setup my e mail again but this time it is IMAP and it works correctly.

Nightmare is over, i hope it works for you again.
    Unfortunately, home/personal Comcast email is POP3. However, Windows 8's native email client doesn't support POP3, which has forced Comcast to making IMAP available via Xfinity Connect Beta program. The URL for the registration site is https://xcbetasignup.comcast.net/
    04-10-13 05:31 PM
    I saw this sometimes on my old PRE 3 Somtimes. It is the ISP. At the time I was using POP and mediacom cable email.

It has something to do with the ISP. Its not ATT or the phone.....it is your ISP and when you see this problem reboot your phone and the problem will be gone. I was checking with ATT and complaiing about my lack of broadband access and I was advised to reboot my phone every couple of days , ( no matter what phone it is ) . My reply was " Rebooting a phone doesnt turn 2g into 3g or 4g ! " It does however clear up some of the ISP email hicups they have and they have alot. If your still on POP email it would be best you move to something better.

BTW , because gmail works fine is another clue to blame the ISP.
    04-10-13 05:48 PM
    It's August 2013 already and both my Z10 and my Q10 **** out with same message, to be honest my YAHOO account works fine and my Comcast account works fine on both devices but the Exchange connection to my work poops out, sometimes after just one hour, I am also the Blackberry server admin and the Exchange 2010 admin so I have access to the entire infrastructure, our old Blackberry 5.x server is a workhorse and works great, but either native ActiveSync straight up against Exchange 2010 poops out or actually going to the Blackberry 10 server also poops out
    08-10-13 11:55 AM
    I have the same problem and here's what my co worker found, both of us are the Exchange/BlackBerry admins here, I have a Z10 on Verizon and a Q10 on Sprint, I was getting the OP message on both when activating with my personal account, but then I tried 3 other test accounts and they all just worked and continue to work, so just wanted to share that maybe you will get some clues from the feedback, if you can setup your device with another account it's worth a shot if for nothing else then to test / prove this theory
    08-12-13 05:58 PM
    Something at the ISP servers screws with accounts. Its worth a call to them to trouble shoot it. Its really not always a o's problem at all.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-13 07:46 PM