I own an LG Smart TV that allows smartphones like androids and iOS to share media including photos, videos, and music files over wifi.
    But here's the thing, my YouTube app on my i5 detects the TV and streams YouTube videos just fine, and my s3 detects the TV and shares photos, videos and YouTube streams and maybe music, but when it comes to my z10, it somehow does not detect the TV and kinda complicated, that I don't get the settings, if anyone can help me it would be awesome, I will proved photos of what I get on my z10 running BB10.2.0.1443
    Thanks.

Z10 & LG Smart TV & WiFi Sharing (Play on)-img_00000478.png
    Z10 & LG Smart TV & WiFi Sharing (Play on)-img_00000480.png
    Z10 & LG Smart TV & WiFi Sharing (Play on)-img_00000481.png
    Z10 & LG Smart TV & WiFi Sharing (Play on)-img_00000483.png
    Even if I tick them all, nothing shows up, and I'm not even able to determine which one is the TV since they are all unknown.
    Attached Thumbnails Z10 & LG Smart TV & WiFi Sharing (Play on)-img_00000479.png  
    09-27-13 09:47 AM
    You need to find the IP address for your LG just once and select it from that list of "Unknown Devices" and then it will show as LG ____ [insert model # there] in your Play On list afterwards.

It worked the same for me connecting to my brother's new LG Smart TV too.
    And also for his RaspBerry Pi (sp?) XBMC box.

It's odd, because I connected to my own Samsung TV and my Sony Blu-ray player without needing to do this.
    09-27-13 09:52 AM
    You need to find the IP address for your LG just once and select it from that list of "Unknown Devices" and then it will show as LG ____ [insert model # there] in your Play On list afterwards.
    Okay, the TV's IP is 192.168.1.8
    And there's no device with that ip...

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 09:57 AM
    I contacted LG's customer service and they sorted it out for me.
    It was not the phone nor the TV, it was all about my modem, it turned out that there was an option on my router settings called "Client Isolation" that was turned on.
    All I did was switching it off and it showed the TV's IP address with names and I could connect and share photos and music, but still, videos stream sound only and no image, even on my phone while connected to the TV the video seems glitched and stuck and audio only is playing too.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 10:31 AM
    I contacted LG's customer service and they sorted it out for me.
    It was not the phone nor the TV, it was all about my modem, it turned out that there was an option on my router settings called "Client Isolation" that was turned on.
    All I did was switching it off and it showed the TV's IP address with names and I could connect and share photos and music, but still, videos stream sound only and no image, even on my phone while connected to the TV the video seems glitched and stuck and audio only is playing too.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe your router is too slow. Is it WiFi N? Or at least WiFi G? WiFi b will definitely be too slow. Also if you have a lot of devices connected your router might now be able to handle it.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 10:36 AM
    Maybe your router is too slow. Is it WiFi N? Or at least WiFi G? WiFi b will definitely be too slow. Also if you have a lot of devices connected your router might now be able to handle it.

Posted via CB10
    Wait a second, how do I know the type of my router?
    It's a D - Link

Attachment 205831
    Here's a pic, if that's what you mean.
    09-27-13 05:28 PM