Hi i want to buy a blackberry z10 or leap for music player and i dont know is this is a good buying in 2020,the z10 is 60 eu status: used like new the leap is new complety 83 eu,but i dont know who is the best for music as a dac

i need is this possible spotify,micro sd large and radio fm i see the leap have radio i dont know if z10 have with updates,and i need to know if i can download USB Audio Player PRO and neutron apps can any help me with this choices?thx all

PD:netflix twiter and youtube is very good if i can use in this devices
    02-11-20 02:42 PM
    Hi i want to buy a blackberry z10 or leap for music player and i dont know is this is a good buying in 2020,the z10 is 60 eu status: used like new the leap is new complety 83 eu,but i dont know who is the best for music as a dac

i need is this possible spotify,micro sd large and radio fm i see the leap have radio i dont know if z10 have with updates,and i need to know if i can download USB Audio Player PRO and neutron apps can any help me with this choices?thx all

PD:netflix twiter and youtube is very good if i can use in this devices
    I know some of the devices had FM... but they were locked out, depending on the market they were initially sold in (US).

If you want apps like Spotify or Audio Player PRO.... go buy an Android phone. If on a budget, there are sites that have tested phones for their audio capabilities.
    02-11-20 03:44 PM
    Z10 does not have an FM radio
    Not sure if Spotify works
    Youtube and other stuff still works, through browser. Neutron is a pay app so I don't think you can get it anymore if you didn't already purchase it.

I can't speak to the quality of the DAC but it doesn't sound any worse than any other non-BB10 device I have when using headphones (wired).
    When using built in speakers, hands down PlayBook is the best out of any device I own (except maybe an old Thinkpad 770X). Next might be the Z30.

It sounds like you probably should just pick up a cheap Android. You won't have to ask "Does this work...?"
    You're just using it as a player, then the productivity advantages don't matter

Posted via CB10
    02-11-20 03:54 PM
    hi guys thanks for the help,finally searching in amazon i look an keyone status good,the only issues is not coming with cable/charger and sim eyect but i have al these things from my other phones if the phone come good its very good i buy at 113 eur i think is very good and i can use for music and its better than z10 and leap
    02-11-20 09:05 PM
    113 for a KeyOne is an infinitely better deal than 60 for a Z10. A Z10 right now shouldn't cost anymore than 20 at this point.

Definitely get the K1.
    02-11-20 11:38 PM