Tim Allen was using his wife's Z10 connected to their TV on tonight's episode.

Posted via CB10
    lwaysluking likes this.
    03-08-13 07:20 PM
    I wanted to see it tonight but decided to hold off until tomorrow and watch it through hulu. I have notice he uses a 9981 on previous episodes and the the 2 older daugters use a curve and the youngest uses a pearl flip.
    03-08-13 07:53 PM
    you know i watched the episode but didnt even notice it was a z10. how could you tell for sure?
    03-08-13 08:43 PM
    ^^ volume hard keys and the power button. Plus when it was plugged into the tv the orientation was the same.
    03-08-13 10:20 PM
    It was definitely a z10, you could tell from the positioning and shape of the buttons, the hdmi port etc.
    03-09-13 04:54 AM
    Tim Allen was using his wife's Z10 connected to their TV on tonight's episode.

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like good product placement to me.
    03-09-13 04:58 AM
    Sounds like good product placement to me.
    Hmm, really?
    scorepion likes this.
    03-09-13 05:37 AM
    Yah, I picked it up right away cause of the volume rockers and I know they have had BlackBerry in the past. I don't think that the average viewers will have any clue it was a new BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 07:32 AM
    Sure it wasn't a Motorola? Except for the power button they are pretty similar.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 08:06 AM
    Here are some caps from last night's episode, it definitely looks like a Z10

Z10 on Last Man Standing-vlcsnap-2013-03-09-09h41m45s46-2.png
    Z10 on Last Man Standing-vlcsnap-2013-03-09-09h45m52s224.jpg
    Z10 on Last Man Standing-vlcsnap-2013-03-09-09h41m45s46.jpg
    Z10 on Last Man Standing-vlcsnap-2013-03-09-09h45m44s136.jpg
    SDTRMG and BoldWorld like this.
    03-09-13 09:10 AM
    Yep it is indeed a z10, but its no good product placement since no one can actually tell what it is.
    03-09-13 10:23 AM
    Yep it is indeed a z10, but its no good product placement since no one can actually tell what it is.
    True, the Q10 is probably better for product placements. It would stand out with the keyboard.
    03-09-13 10:48 AM
    I completely agree with Howie. I recognize it and you do, but very few would. When Apple pays for product placement, its bright bitten-apple logo is VERY prominently featured, always. Plus I have noticed that mostly they make sure their products are used by the good guys, rarely do you see a bad guy using an apple device in a tv show.

BB could learn a thing or 2 from the Apple marketing geniuses. Don't get me started on how dorky those "Keep Moving" tv commvercials are.
    03-09-13 11:36 AM
    The Keep Moving campaign is great. Don't see how "Dorky" it is. Dorky is the apple or samsuck commercials...
    brout likes this.
    03-09-13 11:43 AM
    When I read the title of the thread I thought of Last Man Standing, starring Bruce Willis and Christopher Walken. Seeing as how that's a prohibition-era film, I was skeptical about such a claim. :-p

Posted from my BlackBerry Z10
    03-09-13 11:52 AM
    The Keep Moving campaign is great. Don't see how "Dorky" it is. Dorky is the apple or samsuck commercials...
    Sorry man, it is just my perception of the commercials. I love my PlayBook and my Z10. But I do admire the marketing efforts of both Apple and Samsung, even though I don't like most of their products.

The Keep Moving commercial looks fake, affected, staged, trying too hard, too busy, too frantic... not at all cool, not at all captivating. Again, just my perception. It actually reminds me of that horrible spinning teacups commercial from 2 years ago using a dippy Buddy Holly song. I was so hoping they could dig deep and come up with something fresh, impressive, attention-getting. But no - it looks like a commercial designed by a bureaucratic committee that should never have made it to the client review stage.
    Last edited by PatrickMJS; 03-09-13 at 12:01 PM. Reason: fix typos - using my pc but have gotten too used to the Z10 autocorrect!
    03-09-13 12:00 PM
    Knowing the cast of the show mainly using blackberry devices this wasn't a surprise to see a z10 in one of their hands. Tim Allen will probably wait for the Q10 to arrive and hold off on getting rid of his porsche design 9981
    03-09-13 12:15 PM
    It's a great publicity!
    03-09-13 12:20 PM
    Sorry man, it is just my perception of the commercials. I love my PlayBook and my Z10. But I do admire the marketing efforts of both Apple and Samsung, even though I don't like most of their products.

The Keep Moving commercial looks fake, affected, staged, trying too hard, too busy, too frantic... not at all cool, not at all captivating. Again, just my perception. It actually reminds me of that horrible spinning teacups commercial from 2 years ago using a dippy Buddy Holly song. I was so hoping they could dig deep and come up with something fresh, impressive, attention-getting. But no - it looks like a commercial designed by a bureaucratic committee that should never have made it to the client review stage.
    Lol there are several adverts and they are all good.The keep moving ads are not even adverts they are far closer to documentary than tv ads.Infact more like ''webisodes'' cant you tell the high quality camera they are using it aint for tv ads.

All the BB adverts have been good imo the best ones are ones below imo.Sorry I dont know the tag make them appear in drop down menu.

Those ads are the best ones imo.I think these adds are better for americans.well definetly for the ''trendy'' folk
    el_excelsior likes this.
    03-09-13 01:09 PM
    Thanks, ReCool,

Those links to YouTube are the type of ads they should be showing on tv. Instead, I keep seeing the same one over and over, the one that has a soccer player then a bollywood scene etc. It is truly dorky. The ones you posted are cool and quit effective in getting the message out. Thanks for posting them.
    03-09-13 01:28 PM
    True. I aways have to laugh in movies when someone goes to make a call and there is a huge and very prominent Nokia logo, etc.

Sent from my BlackBerry Torch 9850 using Tapatalk
    03-09-13 01:35 PM
    Just seen the Z10 on The Kardasians... Was flicking through channels and low and behold Both of them had one. The White Zormtroopers.
    Maybe Blackberry should have a contest for US the consumers to make a commercial for them and the top 10 get aired and the winners become official Ambassadors. Have two commercials that are American only and the theme would be; "What would you do for a Blackberry?" Have two that are Canadian Only with the same premise. Have Sixmore commercials after USA release that are Worldwide that are for existing z10 holders and their premise would be; "How has the Z10 kept you Moving?" ... I think that would be a great advertising campaign. Maybe someone at BBRY might hire me on.
    semperfi45 likes this.
    03-09-13 04:32 PM
    Hmm, really?
    We are talking about the Z 10 aren't we.
    03-09-13 04:39 PM
    Thanks, ReCool,

Those links to YouTube are the type of ads they should be showing on tv. Instead, I keep seeing the same one over and over, the one that has a soccer player then a bollywood scene etc. It is truly dorky. The ones you posted are cool and quit effective in getting the message out. Thanks for posting them.
    These are awesome ads. I haven't seen them though in the U.S. In fact, I RARELY see any BB commercials at all.
    semperfi45 likes this.
    03-09-13 04:50 PM
    i keep seeing the one with the girl that wants to dump her boyfriend because he doesn't have one. LOL
    03-09-13 04:52 PM
32 12