My accuracy on the Z10 keyboard is awful. I know that the problem is with me, after all, the keys don't move around on me ;-)

What I'm really curious about though is whether there is anyway to tell if the "heat mapping" tech is helping out or not.

[VIDEO] Jeff Gadway Explains BlackBerry 10 ‘Heat Mapping’ Keyboard Technology : BBin – India 's Best BlackBerry Community

I've been using a Z10 for over a year and my accuracy hasn't improved at all. Is there any training, say an app or website, that that helps users improves their touch screen accuracy?

Thanks in advance.

Download Noted, my 5-star rated, native BB10 notepad app.
    03-08-14 09:55 AM
    My accuracy on the Z10 keyboard is awful. I know that the problem is with me, after all, the keys don't move around on me ;-)

What I'm really curious about though is whether there is anyway to tell if the "heat mapping" tech is helping out or not.

[VIDEO] Jeff Gadway Explains BlackBerry 10 ‘Heat Mapping’ Keyboard Technology : BBin – India 's Best BlackBerry Community

I've been using a Z10 for over a year and my accuracy hasn't improved at all. Is there any training, say an app or website, that that helps users improves their touch screen accuracy?

Thanks in advance.

I also still have problems and I've had mine since mid-Sept. I still tend to blow "The Swipe" from a letter or the Spacebar - I tend to get the letter or the wrong "spacebar word" so I may be tapping it rather than doing a clean swipe. Also, I think that my touch of "double vision" probably leads me to hit the wrong key or keys too often. Also, when I try to backspace to fix an error I tend to hit the "L" key compounding my typo!

There may be an app to help practice (or you could develop one! ). Or just try practice typing text from a slow dictation.
    03-08-14 11:39 AM
    I've used all the major competitors' keyboards and I like BlackBerry's the most.

I wonder if I just need a larger one, like on the Z30.

But it also seems like I'm making the same mistakes a lot and that the "heat mapping" should be helping. If it is actually helping me, I must be all thumbs =D

03-08-14 12:20 PM