Now, I understand leaks are leaks and that is what I am running in my Zed 10. I am using 10.3.0.1154 and understand all the issues that come with leaks. But just curious about a new issue that has arrived I am not sure as to the 'why' it is happening.

I've been using the leak now (the same official 10.3 OS as the launched Passport) for a couple months and it's been smooth sailing. A great leak, a great OS. However, within the last couple days without notice or on my own, the Z10 starting rebooting on its own, very peculiar, and wanted to see what may be the problem. It happens more often than not now and I've minimal apps installed. Just basically using the phone for the Remember and Calendar apps along with the Hub. Never had a problem until now. I've replaced the battery with new genuine BlackBerry Batteries, but no matter the battery and the pull, I am still getting the involuntary reboots.

Any thoughts/discussion would be appreciated!
    10-14-14 03:25 PM
    By any chance have you installed ANY apps recently? I would think hard and see if there was something, even a small app, that you might have installed, and I would uninstall it.
    10-14-14 04:39 PM
    I'm working on it. No apps as of yet, so in using my original old battery I've not had a problem per se too much, but extremely unusual the involuntary reboots on .1154...
    10-14-14 04:49 PM
    In case it is a coincidence, slap the phone into your palm with some force and see if that triggers a reboot/restart. If so, shim the battery to force better contact between the battery and the contact points.
    10-14-14 09:19 PM