I've had a Z10 since it came out with no problems. Today, I was on my laptop with the phone on the side, had been working perfect and suddenly just died..... no lights,no screen, no nothing... tried taking the battery out, charging t, plugging it to my pc't ( pc doesn't detect it), using my spare baterry.... nothing.

The only reaction I got was turning on the red led light when I plug it in without a battery. I'm out of the country and I need my phone.. any ideas?

I was running the latest version of bb10.2 and was Carrier unlocked.

HELP
    11-30-14 08:41 AM
    This also just happened to my Z10 on Friday morning....it was sitting on my couch i went to check my messages and the phone was off. I knew it had a charge but i threw it on the charger anyway and it just lights up red and goes off...nothing else. I just picked up a Passport (just needed a reason lol). i would love to extract my clash of clans if somebody wants to take that challenge on (might paypal you something for your troubles)
    11-30-14 09:07 AM
    I know you may have tried some of these.

Try holding down the up and down on the volume controls for awhile.

Leave the battery out for more than 5 minutes.

Plug it in and let it sit for a long time.

Sorry about your issues. Hopefully it's nothing too serious. Maybe a bad battery?

-Freeze

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 09:36 AM
    I had the same problem 10-15 days ago...I tried everything....at last I have to reload my OS using an Autoloader......nw it's working fine

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 10:11 AM
    I've had a Z10 since it came out with no problems. Today, I was on my laptop with the phone on the side, had been working perfect and suddenly just died..... no lights,no screen, no nothing... tried taking the battery out, charging t, plugging it to my pc't ( pc doesn't detect it), using my spare baterry.... nothing.

The only reaction I got was turning on the red led light when I plug it in without a battery. I'm out of the country and I need my phone.. any ideas?

I was running the latest version of bb10.2 and was Carrier unlocked.

HELP
    Trying re loading the software using bblink or via autoloader.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 11:46 AM
    Autoloader will fix it

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 11:47 AM
    He's back from the dead, kept pulling the baterry, doing the 3 button thing, etc etc... and he somehow came back to life
    Last edited by Alejandro Macareno Stelling; 11-30-14 at 02:09 PM.
    11-30-14 11:53 AM
    He's back from the living, kept pulling the baterry, doing the 3 button thing, etc etc... and he somehow came back to life
    What's that 3 button thing?

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 12:55 PM