Is it possible to install apps the playbook uses onto the Z10, yeah i know as long as they are developed for BB10, but what i am meaning is can we some how convert then to be used with BB10 ourselves?

I would love to use my purchased apps with the Z10 when or if i buy the phone in a few weeks.
    02-09-13 10:10 AM
    Is it possible to install apps the playbook uses onto the Z10, yeah i know as long as they are developed for BB10, but what i am meaning is can we some how convert then to be used with BB10 ourselves?

Of course not. It is up to the developer to test and determine if the app is suitable for the new device form factor and to make it up-to-date with the correct SDK versions etc, -

In BB10 world - we like to do things the right way
    02-10-13 10:45 AM
    I am a a bit disappointed that some Devs are charging me again for a ported to bb10 app, however some are letting us upgrade at no charge. Thanks to those Devs.
    02-10-13 10:58 AM
    I am a a bit disappointed that some Devs are charging me again for a ported to bb10 app, however some are letting us upgrade at no charge. Thanks to those Devs.
    Next time you think that way - please also try to think of a developer as a normal human being with a family - who needs to be able to pay for food, bills etc.,,,,
    If you want things for free , and free updates - free support - you should start using some of your own spare time to learn how to make apps - and you will be just fine...

ciao
    02-10-13 11:23 AM
    Next time you think that way - please also try to think of a developer as a normal human being with a family - who needs to be able to pay for food, bills etc.,,,,
    If you want things for free , and free updates - free support - you should start using some of your own spare time to learn how to make apps - and you will be just fine...

ciao
    Relax dude, i never said i wasn't going to repurchase them it's just nice to see some devs are letting us keep our PB QNX apps that we paid for already, some have little to no changes and are charging again. I do not expect things for free hence why i am a blackberry user and not an Android user i am not 12 and i do have a credit card. lol

I understand all to well about Kids Family etc. i am self employed and understand about making money, i think you took me wrong.

Cheers
    chi-town311 likes this.
    02-10-13 11:38 AM