Been a daily reader for a long time but have not posted. Got my Z10 last Friday and every day I like it a bit more than the day before. Still missing some of the old stuff but will get over it.

Have two major issues.
    1. My alarm is on in bedside mode. Woke up ahead of the alarm and checked my mail then back to sleep. Alarm shut off on its own.
    2. I have 6 email addresses, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn in the Hub. If I click on one of them to only view it, then the next time into the hub this address is excluded and turned off. Sometimes it just randomly decides to turn off some of the accounts and not show them in the hub although they are still active.

Very strange behaviour. Anyone else seeing these kinds of problems?
    02-12-13 09:32 AM
    Had this issue this morning,

Woke up at 6:15 (on my own), than realized that my alarm set at 6 didnt work, was also on bedmode. That's strange, yesterday it was also on bedside mode but the alarm worked.
    02-12-13 09:37 AM
    This is getting to be a serious issue. I see from others that the bedside mode doesnt work properly. I rely on my alarm from my device and I need to disable calls during the night, especially because I travel a lot and dont want calls when I am in a different time zone. Before I just turned off the device and the alarm started it. This also doesn't seem to work anymore on my Z10.

So last night was n bedside mode with alarm set for 5 am. Woke up at 4 am and checked....still in bedside mode and alarm was ON. Yet checked again 15 min later and alarm was off. Crazy stuff. Need to be able to rely on something like the alarm.

Anyone else seeing this?
    02-14-13 09:43 AM