Hey, is anyone else still unable to reply to emails on their Z10 due to the corrupt HTML issue? I've been advised by EE to wait for 10.1 this week...

I use both a gmail and @me.com email. Gmail is fine @me.com no good, even after delete/reinstate process.

Apologies if thread already exists but wanted to check status elsewhere. Lets hope 10.1 sorts this.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 08:37 AM
    Firstly welcome to CrackBerry.

When you created the account for ME on your device how was it setup? As an IMAP, Exchange, etc? I'm not sure what options you may\may not have with this account. I wonder if that would have an affect.

Also, have you ever thought about creating a new GMail account and simply forwarding your emails from ME to it? Surely you don't intend to go back to Apple, right? LOL
    05-07-13 11:48 AM
    I'm using both @me.com and @mac.com addresses, and have no problems.

Does it occur to all your @me.com mail or to some messages from specific people?
    05-07-13 12:24 PM
    Hey I don't see any issues and I used the auto wizard.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 12:29 PM
    I'm having recurring issues on the subject. My Z10 doesn't seem to have consistent communication with the me.com server. I only have the problem on this device.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 03:15 AM
    I have my ME.com. Email configured on my z10 and am able to send n receive messages but there is some issue as every few days I get a notification that my account information has changed and needs to be updated. I haven't changed anything and I still get the message and am still able to send and receive messages

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 05:17 AM
    Hey, is anyone else still unable to reply to emails on their Z10 due to the corrupt HTML issue? I've been advised by EE to wait for 10.1 this week...
    Posted via CB10
    this was happening on my Z10 UNTIL i received the update for the software release 10.0.10.116 / os version 10.0.10.822, not 10.1. @me.com emails were constantly sending out garbled HTML emails to others. which version software/os do you currently have?
    05-24-13 06:51 AM
    I've had trouble to. I get the = sign in place of letters and added into words and on occasion one letter per line which makes for really stupid looking emails being sent. I would love to can icloud but it would be a huge task to change everything I have to something else.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 07:05 AM
    I've had trouble to. I get the = sign in place of letters and added into words and on occasion one letter per line which makes for really stupid looking emails being sent. I would love to can icloud but it would be a huge task to change everything I have to something else.

Posted via CB10
    you can use another smtp acct to send with the icloud. ie gmail etc.. i used that for a while before the update came out. just make sure to add your icloud email to the list of approved emails in the gmail settings.
    05-24-13 08:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    Precisely!! I get the same. Running official Vodafone UK 10.1

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 12:00 PM